Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 11. (Read 30360 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Made a Deposit in BTC, but on my account in the exchange funds have not appeared, although it's been about 2 hours. What am I to do?

I had a similar situation a few days ago, but a day later the money reached the addressee.

Thank you for your help, the problem is completely solved, BTC is already in my account.
Activity: 238
Made a Deposit in BTC, but on my account in the exchange funds have not appeared, although it's been about 2 hours. What am I to do?

I had a similar situation a few days ago, but a day later the money reached the addressee.
Activity: 171

And the exchange? Perhaps your transaction is frozen somewhere?

This sometimes happens, even on large and popular exchanges, write to technical support.
Activity: 126

And the exchange? Perhaps your transaction is frozen somewhere?
Activity: 168
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BITSANE is a very young cryptocurrency exchange, I am sure that over time it will gain popularity among traders.

Here you are right, the exchange is really still young, the administration still has time to fix glitches and flaws.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello!

You can find answers to questions on commissions, minimum amounts, an affiliate program and a lot of other necessary information by going to the "Support" page - https://bitsane.com/help/faq

Regards, Bitsane team.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
BITSANE is a very young cryptocurrency exchange, I am sure that over time it will gain popularity among traders.
Activity: 56
I heard that you have an affiliate program, can you learn more about it?

you will get 20% of each trading fee deducted from your referral’s trades.
I believe that these are very good conditions, as active referrals can bring quite a large and stable income.
Здpaвcтвyйтe!

Инфopмaцию пo кoмиccиям, минимaльным cyммaм, пapтнepcкoй пpoгpaммe и мнoгo дpyгoй нeoбxoдимoй инфopмaции вы мoжeтe yзнaть зaйдя нa cтpaницy "Support" - https://bitsane.com/help/faq

C yвaжeниeм, кoмaндa Bitsane.
Activity: 182

you will get 20% of each trading fee deducted from your referral’s trades.
Activity: 224
Activity: 126
I recently learned about this exchange and I am interested in the functionality of your project, can you tell me?

The functionality is not more complicated than in any other exchange. Transaction fees are low, that's the main thing.

I can clarify the percentage that takes a stock exchange transactions?
Activity: 196
I recently learned about this exchange and I am interested in the functionality of your project, can you tell me?

The functionality is not more complicated than in any other exchange. Transaction fees are low, that's the main thing.
Activity: 98
What is the best way to invest now, given the negative situation in the market, in what kind of coin do you think?

I would not take risks and keep all savings in dollars or euros, this is the best option.
Activity: 196
What is the best way to invest now, given the negative situation in the market, in what kind of coin do you think?
Activity: 102
BITSANE looks very promising, but trading pairs is that little, on this problem you need to work.

The exchange is still young, I think that gradually the list of trading pairs will increase.

I would like to work with NEO and ETC coins, they are extremely popular.
Activity: 350
BITSANE looks very promising, but trading pairs is that little, on this problem you need to work.

The exchange is still young, I think that gradually the list of trading pairs will increase.
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: