Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 5. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Did anyone have any problems with the withdrawal of BTC from the exchange?
Activity: 126
Guys, any news from last week? Anything new?

There is no special news, except that the exchange fees were reduced to January 13, 2019.

That is, to trade on the exchange has become even more profitable?

You understand correctly, the fee from trading operations was temporarily lowered.
Activity: 70

There is no special news, except that the exchange fees were reduced to January 13, 2019.

That is, to trade on the exchange has become even more profitable?
Activity: 350

Can I know the details? How much is the exchange fee now?

Here you can read the details of the action. https://bitsane.com/news/post/5c126da53dae7e41f48b4568

I like the approach of the administration of the exchange, now it is necessary to keep all the efforts of those traders who are already trading on the exchange, and with the help of shares and attract new ones.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Here you can read the details of the action. https://bitsane.com/news/post/5c126da53dae7e41f48b4568
Activity: 182

Activity: 126

Activity: 92
The exchange rate for key coins, for example, BTC / USD is seriously understated, what are the reasons?

Investors and traders are extremely passive, so the price of popular coins falls.

So it should be, on different crypto-exchanges there should be a different price policy, the deviation is about 3-7%
Activity: 196
The exchange rate for key coins, for example, BTC / USD is seriously understated, what are the reasons?

Investors and traders are extremely passive, so the price of popular coins falls.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 171
The BITSANE exchange looks quite bright, I really hope that after the reversal and growth of the market, more traders will appear on the exchange.

Consider the fact that the exchange is quite young, the popularity is yet to come.

The exchange was launched in 2016, it is not very young.
The BITSANE exchange looks quite bright, I really hope that after the reversal and growth of the market, more traders will appear on the exchange.

Consider the fact that the exchange is quite young, the popularity is yet to come.
Activity: 196

By the end of the year, there must be a market reversal, many experienced traders and cryptanalysts claim.

I really hope that your analysts are right, at this time I keep all my money in the dollar!

By the end of the year, there must be a market reversal, many experienced traders and cryptanalysts claim.
Activity: 168
I recommend every trader to read this great news https://bitsane.com/news/post/5c126da53dae7e41f48b4568

Will referrers receive reduced income from the affiliate program? I have already invited 4 people to the exchange and passively receive income from them, how will this affect my income?
I recommend every trader to read this great news https://bitsane.com/news/post/5c126da53dae7e41f48b4568

Fees will be reduced to 0.05% - 0.1% from the 13th of December 2018 to the 13th of January 2019.

Very nice Christmas gift from the administration, thank you very much for the buns.
Activity: 98
How to create a voucher to my friend received funds from me without commissions?

Information is in the FAQ section

1. Please visit ‘Balances’ → ‘Vouchers’
2. Choose the currency
3. Specify its amount
4. Enter the 4-digit PIN code
4-digit PIN code I come up with myself, or it gives the system automatically?

4-digit PIN code you come up with yourself, later tell this code to the person to whom you have decided to transfer funds.
Activity: 56
How to create a voucher to my friend received funds from me without commissions?

Information is in the FAQ section

1. Please visit ‘Balances’ → ‘Vouchers’
2. Choose the currency
3. Specify its amount
4. Enter the 4-digit PIN code
4-digit PIN code I come up with myself, or it gives the system automatically?
Pages:
Jump to: