Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 9. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I would like to clarify about the identity verification, what documents should be provided?

You need to provide scans of documents that confirm your identity.

I hope it doesn't take long to check my documents, does it?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I would like to clarify about the identity verification, what documents should be provided?

You need to provide scans of documents that confirm your identity.
Activity: 238
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The market collapsed again. Where to invest to survive the next collapse of the cryptocurrency?

I would recommend you to invest in Bitcoin, this coin is one of the most stable.

I also think that BTC is the best option for today. But it is worth considering whether it is worth investing in cryptocurrency at all?

Investing in cryptocurrency you can quickly increase your funds,but you can quickly lose everything.
Activity: 92
The market collapsed again. Where to invest to survive the next collapse of the cryptocurrency?

I would recommend you to invest in Bitcoin, this coin is one of the most stable.

I also think that BTC is the best option for today. But it is worth considering whether it is worth investing in cryptocurrency at all?
Activity: 196

Activity: 350
Activity: 98
Only today I registered on this exchange, so far there were no problems, I made the first Deposit in BTC.

Was the Commission for the operation high? could you clarify this information?

If you make a Deposit, the exchange itself does not charge you a Commission, and commissions are charged only when withdrawing funds.

Can not be that the payments were free, maybe something is confusing?

If you replenish your internal account on the exchange using BTC, the exchange itself does not charge you a Commission, you pay the Bitcoin platform itself for the transaction.
Activity: 171
Only today I registered on this exchange, so far there were no problems, I made the first Deposit in BTC.

If you make a Deposit, the exchange itself does not charge you a Commission, and commissions are charged only when withdrawing funds.

Can not be that the payments were free, maybe something is confusing?

Activity: 126

Activity: 182
Activity: 350
BITSANE is a fairly new exchange, trading volume is quite low, but I still like it. I would like to see a reduction in commissions, at least for a while.

Trading volumes fall absolutely on all exchanges, this low trading volume does not say anything.

Trading volumes are falling because the crypto currency is generally cheaper, but this is a temporary factor, the market can turn around at any time.

Many analysts say that very soon the market will go up.
Activity: 238
BITSANE is a fairly new exchange, trading volume is quite low, but I still like it. I would like to see a reduction in commissions, at least for a while.

Trading volumes fall absolutely on all exchanges, this low trading volume does not say anything.

Trading volumes are falling because the crypto currency is generally cheaper, but this is a temporary factor, the market can turn around at any time.
Activity: 56

Activity: 224
anybits.com this your project? What he has in common with the exchange BITSANE?

On anybits there is a limited number of trading pairs, to be precise, there are only fifteen of them.
Activity: 126

At least the design of these two resources is similar to each other:)
Activity: 168
Activity: 140
In case of any technical or personal problems, how long does the technical support of the exchange help to solve the problems?

Very good question, the work of technical support is very important. The speed of work should be at the highest level.

I have been trading on the stock exchange for 2 weeks, there were no problems, there were no reasons to contact technical support.

The exchange is already 2 years old, it is fully set up for independent work, you need to contact technical support only in a critical situation.
In case of any technical or personal problems, how long does the technical support of the exchange help to solve the problems?

Very good question, the work of technical support is very important. The speed of work should be at the highest level.

I have been trading on the stock exchange for 2 weeks, there were no problems, there were no reasons to contact technical support.
Pages:
Jump to: