Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 7. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
The cryptocurrency market is going down again, what should investors do in this situation?

Hold your assets in Fiat currencies.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The cryptocurrency market is going down again, what should investors do in this situation?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I follow the news of this exchange for a long time, it seems to me that it will meet my expectations.

The exchange is developing, but I would like to see rapid development, because competitors are also not sitting idle.

This is true, because the competition among crypto-currency exchanges is very high, these exchanges have recently appeared very much.
Activity: 126
I follow the news of this exchange for a long time, it seems to me that it will meet my expectations.

The exchange is developing, but I would like to see rapid development, because competitors are also not sitting idle.
Activity: 140
Activity: 168
I discovered the voucher function. What is voucher?

I also recently saw that there are these vouchers, how to create it, I figured out, but how to activate, still unclear.

I support your question, it's something new. Surely the use of vouchers will be beneficial for all traders.

Essentially, a Voucher is a bond that is redeemable for a transaction, which can be used to send your funds to any other Bitsane account without a transaction fee. It is important that there are no commissions, this is a universal way to transfer funds.
Activity: 92

I also recently saw that there are these vouchers, how to create it, I figured out, but how to activate, still unclear.

I support your question, it's something new. Surely the use of vouchers will be beneficial for all traders.
Activity: 238

Activity: 126
Activity: 140
What are the main advantages of multi-exchange API?

In computer programming, an application programming interface (API) is a set of subroutine definitions, protocols, and tools for building application software. In general terms, it is a set of clearly defined methods of communication between various software components. A good API makes it easier to develop a computer program by providing all the building blocks, which are then put together by the programmer.

Does it increase the security of transactions?

Not only the safety of transactions, but also their speed, as well as facilitate the work of any trader.
Activity: 98

In computer programming, an application programming interface (API) is a set of subroutine definitions, protocols, and tools for building application software. In general terms, it is a set of clearly defined methods of communication between various software components. A good API makes it easier to develop a computer program by providing all the building blocks, which are then put together by the programmer.

Does it increase the security of transactions?
Activity: 182

Activity: 196
Activity: 171
The appearance of the exchange is decent, let's hope that the technical part is also at the highest level.

In fact, the technical part of the sweat no questions at all, the exchange works without glitches and failures.
The appearance of the exchange is decent, let's hope that the technical part is also at the highest level.
Activity: 56
Are there any restrictions on entering money on the exchange?

To make a Deposit, you can choose between Bank transfer or Advcash.

I would like to see a variety, because not everyone is familiar with the Advcash system.
Activity: 350
Are there any restrictions on entering money on the exchange?

To make a Deposit, you can choose between Bank transfer or Advcash.
Do I need to go through identity verification to fund my trading account? Interested in currency-the Euro.

If you make a Deposit through the SWIFT system, the passage of KYC is required.
Activity: 171
Do I need to go through identity verification to fund my trading account? Interested in currency-the Euro.
Activity: 168
How can I credit my account? Can I use my credit/debit card, PayPal etc.
Alas, there is no such opportunity, but you can replenish your trading account through cryptocurrency, direct payment.
Pages:
Jump to: