Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 2. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
the market is stable, what coin do you think will be invested in now?

This exchange sells a very rare coin Bitcoin Cash SV, I advise you to invest in it.
Activity: 92
Guys than BITSANE.COM better than other exchanges?

There are no special advantages, it's just another decent exchange, which are many in the vastness of the Internet.

There's got to be something special. Perhaps in the future, the exchange will be upgraded?

I look forward to upgrading the exchange. What is the planned date of the event?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

There are no special advantages, it's just another decent exchange, which are many in the vastness of the Internet.

There's got to be something special. Perhaps in the future, the exchange will be upgraded?
Activity: 224

Activity: 126

There are a lot of options, you can in XRP or LTC

Very well rising in the price of ETH and ETC, I would pay attention to these top coins.
Activity: 350

There are a lot of options, you can in XRP or LTC
Activity: 182
Activity: 168
I heard that the administration of the exchange prepared some bonuses in honor of the new year holidays?

Waiting for the surprise from the admins, I'm sure they will figure something out.

Here's your present https://bitsane.com/news/post/5c126da53dae7e41f48b4568
I heard that the administration of the exchange prepared some bonuses in honor of the new year holidays?

Waiting for the surprise from the admins, I'm sure they will figure something out.
Activity: 60
How can I credit my account? Can I use my credit card or are there any other more profitable ways?

The easiest way for you to sign up for Advcash is to use a very popular system with Which you can easily transfer funds to other media or cash them out.
Activity: 43
How can I credit my account? Can I use my credit card or are there any other more profitable ways?

In order to make a deposit, you can choose between the bank wire transfer or Advcash.
Advcash is a very convenient payment system.

Strange, if I'm not mistaken, the Deposit can not be made through a credit card, only through Advcash. Am I wrong?

You are right, but very soon this problem will be fixed.
Activity: 196

In order to make a deposit, you can choose between the bank wire transfer or Advcash.

Strange, if I'm not mistaken, the Deposit can not be made through a credit card, only through Advcash. Am I wrong?

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Activity: 171
I noticed that the total trading volume has increased over the past week, what is the reason?

Most likely this is due to the stabilization of the crypto-currency market as a whole, this is a positive factor, isn't it?

The higher Bitcoin prices rise, the more active traders and investors behave.

You may be right, but the market could turn around at any moment.
Activity: 224
I noticed that the total trading volume has increased over the past week, what is the reason?

Most likely this is due to the stabilization of the crypto-currency market as a whole, this is a positive factor, isn't it?

The higher Bitcoin prices rise, the more active traders and investors behave.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: