Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 4. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
How to use vouchers?

1. Please specify the voucher code;
2. Enter the PIN code;
3. Click the 'Redeem voucher' button.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How to use vouchers?

Information on this issue is in the FAQ section.
Activity: 224
How to use vouchers?
Merit: 10
The market has gone up, this is very positive news for all traders.

BTC rose in price to 3900 dollars, this is what we have been waiting for, the market reversal.

I sincerely hope that you are right, but for some reason it seems to me that this is another race and prices will crawl down again soon.
Activity: 126

BTC rose in price to 3900 dollars, this is what we have been waiting for, the market reversal.
Activity: 238
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Guys, I need help, I can't go through the exchange registration process. I don't know what the problem is.

What is your problem? Have you tried writing to the technical support of the exchange?

I do not receive an email to confirm my account.

Try to register mail on GOOGLE.com
Activity: 168
Guys, I need help, I can't go through the exchange registration process. I don't know what the problem is.

What is your problem? Have you tried writing to the technical support of the exchange?

I do not receive an email to confirm my account.
Activity: 102

Very strange, me and my partner were registered on the exchange for 10 minutes, without any problems.
Activity: 171

Activity: 98
Did anyone have any problems with the withdrawal of BTC from the exchange?

The speed of the transaction depends on the bitcoin network, not on the exchange.

Are you saying that the exchange itself has nothing to do with the speed of transactions?
Activity: 112

The speed of the transaction depends on the bitcoin network, not on the exchange.

What is a CLAM coin ? Where can I find out more about it? On other exchanges I have not met her.

If you look at the graphs, we can assume that the CLAM coin has reached its bottom.

Where such conclusions? You know something I don't?

The exact behavior of a coin can not be anyone to predict 100%, it's just speculation.

What is a CLAM coin ? Where can I find out more about it? On other exchanges I have not met her.

If you look at the graphs, we can assume that the CLAM coin has reached its bottom.

Where such conclusions? You know something I don't?
Activity: 56

Merit: 10

I recommend you to seek help FROM Google search engine.
Activity: 126

I have several times made a withdrawal from the exchange, no problems at all.

And if the output of the ETH itself on stationary wallet, the payment how long is it?
Activity: 98

I have several times made a withdrawal from the exchange, no problems at all.
Pages:
Jump to: