Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live - page 3. (Read 30327 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I would like to test the exchange with the API, heard about this feature only positive reviews.

The Bitsane API allows you to use all the features that the Bitsane Platform offers. You can easily integrate the exchange engine into your application or display statistics on your website. Very handy feature for experienced traders.

How can a beginner use the API?

If you are a beginner, then you do not need this function so much, it is better to trade on the exchange manually.
Activity: 92
I would like to test the exchange with the API, heard about this feature only positive reviews.

The Bitsane API allows you to use all the features that the Bitsane Platform offers. You can easily integrate the exchange engine into your application or display statistics on your website. Very handy feature for experienced traders.

How can a beginner use the API?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
I'm having problems with the output BCHSV.

What kind of problems? Have you successfully passed the verification procedure?

And unless ,in order to withdraw their assets from the exchange need to pass KYC?

Each user of the exchange is obliged to go through the KYC process, as specified in the rules of the exchange.

This is how all major exchanges work, I see nothing new in this.
Activity: 350

And unless ,in order to withdraw their assets from the exchange need to pass KYC?

Each user of the exchange is obliged to go through the KYC process, as specified in the rules of the exchange.
Activity: 140

Activity: 171

Activity: 126
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Yes, indeed, the conditions are much more profitable than with Advcash.

Working with Advcash system is very convenient and practical, it is a very popular payment system.

Is it possible for Advcash users to withdraw their money to Bank cards?
Activity: 182

Working with Advcash system is very convenient and practical, it is a very popular payment system.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I would like to make a Deposit in dollars or euros, what way I can do it? What Commission do I have to pay?

You can make a Deposit via SEPA or Advcash, sorry, but there are no other options.

If you make large deposits, it is better to work with SEPA

Deposit SEPA
Trust Pay: Fee 0.5
MisterTango: Fee 1 EUR
min deposit 10 EUR
max deposit 50000 EUR per transaction
I would like to make a Deposit in dollars or euros, what way I can do it? What Commission do I have to pay?

You can make a Deposit via SEPA or Advcash, sorry, but there are no other options.

Deposit SEPA
Trust Pay: Fee 0.5
MisterTango: Fee 1 EUR
min deposit 10 EUR
max deposit 50000 EUR per transaction
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Activity: 140

Activity: 196

if you make a deposit in euros, the commission is not much lower than in dollars.
Activity: 126
Activity: 238
Guys, I need help, I can't go through the exchange registration process. I don't know what the problem is.

What is your problem? Have you tried writing to the technical support of the exchange?

I want to note that the exchange support service is working very quickly.
How to use vouchers?

1. Please specify the voucher code;
2. Enter the PIN code;
3. Click the 'Redeem voucher' button.
How to find the voucher code? Who should give it to me?

If you think logically, the code from the voucher, you have to give personally, the sender himself.
Activity: 70
How to use vouchers?

1. Please specify the voucher code;
2. Enter the PIN code;
3. Click the 'Redeem voucher' button.
How to find the voucher code? Who should give it to me?
Pages:
Jump to: