Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1338. (Read 2509932 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Hi All,

Blackcoin investor from Australia here. Take on the world mates!  Cool

Nice im in perth

Great! Melbourne.

We need more investors this side of the world to hold the price whilest America sleeps!
C'mmmmon multipool

SA here for me lol.
Activity: 894
21/03/2017... Blackcoin millionaire

http://t.co/Mta6tNjay2
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi All,

Nice im in perth

Great! Melbourne.

We need more investors this side of the world to hold the price whilest America sleeps!
C'mmmmon multipool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/btce/btcusd

investor pulls up to a small volume of course and then throws BC (41BTC)

That's thousands of BTC dumped. Has nothing to do with BC.

About BC: Why are they pumping? It makes no sense. Other than they have a huge amount to dump and trying to get suckers to place bids. Or there's some guy who has no fucking clue what he's doing..
Activity: 238
Hi All,

Nice im in perth
Wtf is happening to bitcoin?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/btce/btcusd

investor pulls up to a small volume of course and then throws BC (41BTC)
Activity: 714
Hi All,

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Does anyone know about the blackcoin Foundation?
Buy walls are very very thin  Angry
Activity: 546
hm
Someone just dumped a big amount on Mintpal. Down to 3000
Activity: 238
Its really hard buying Black i only have 4btc to put in and the price goes wild when i buy managed to get most at 3200 and really can not wait to see what happens. I looked at renting a few hash for when the MP is up but i think i will wait for it to be up and running for a few days.
Activity: 840
Fuck me never found a coin so hard to buy-in.

Here, let me correct you:

"Fuck me never found a coin but so hard cheap to buy-in."

LOL Grin Exactly, we will see BC above 10K sat in a month.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Here, let me correct you:

"Fuck me never found a coin but so hard cheap to buy-in."
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Can the multipool split its hashrate to multiple coins in order not to 51% the smaller ones?

There was talk of this being a high priority in the IRC channel last night. I expect the devs will have a very keen eye once we're using it to minimise previous issues. Their attention to detail this far has been impressive.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Blackcoin developments are looking extremely positive. The new pool dev team are totally skilled and professional in their outlook. Most importantly they are a 'team' of people.

I am nothing less than amazed at how fast the bounce back has been for the community since Radio left. The community has not only rallied around in full support, but has grown hugely - back with a vengeance.

The price action of BlackCoin through all of this has been clear, the rising support trend line is intact and increasing the floor value - this minimises risk.

The resistance level is at ~4,250 which we have touched twice in the last week, on the next touch and with the pool momentum I expect we break through next time creating a new floor in this area.

Buy on dips and collect as much BC as you can. I have a feeling that we will not see these levels for long. Next break above 4,000 and the price is going to stay there. Good luck!

Awesome analysis! Smiley
Activity: 154
Blackcoin developments are looking extremely positive. The new pool dev team are totally skilled and professional in their outlook. Most importantly they are a 'team' of people.

I am nothing less than amazed at how fast the bounce back has been for the community since Radio left. The community has not only rallied around in full support, but has grown hugely - back with a vengeance.

The price action of BlackCoin through all of this has been clear, the rising support trend line is intact and increasing the floor value - this minimises risk.

The resistance level is at ~4,250 which we have touched twice in the last week, on the next touch and with the pool momentum I expect we break through next time creating a new floor in this area.

Buy on dips and collect as much BC as you can. I have a feeling that we will not see these levels for long. Next break above 4,000 and the price is going to stay there. Good luck!

Best decision I ever made was dumping MINT and buying BC.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Can the multipool split its hashrate to multiple coins in order not to 51% the smaller ones?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Jump to: