Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1407. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This coin is on the fast track to no sell orders. I don't think I've ever seen that happen.

+1

I've NEVER seen this before. NEVER!!! We are going UP UP UP!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Its getting CRAZY !!!  861BTC 24h Volume
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This coin is on the fast track to no sell orders. I don't think I've ever seen that happen.
We were really close but people keep putting them. So close you could see the end in the buy list at some point.
Activity: 112
Im like a rabbit stuck in the headlights!

Surely buying more now is insanity but then I said that 5 hours ago, and 5 hours before that , and a day before that..........

hahaha x2
I bought some at 800, then 500, then 1800 and then i was like hm ill buy a little more and check later. hm maybe ill buy some at 3k ill think on it, oh wait 4.5k hm still could.
 Cheesy
Activity: 82
Activity: 101
Are We getting to the 7000 satoshi? Today, tomorrow... :-)
I hope I can join my guys. I hope I am not too late for this craziest. am I too late for it or not?

No, buy on dips to minimise risk, uptrend steady and solid. Dump risk low as still no large holders.
If there was a way to explain the anguish I am putting myself through for selling my 80,000BC at 720SAT....  Cry

How I wish I had some of this coin Sad

I am truly sorry for that loss, it happens, I have done it so many times before. Best to look away for a while as it's going to get worse by knowing what is going on Sad
Activity: 420
I hope I can join my guys. I hope I am not too late for this craziest. am I too late for it or not?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
If there was a way to explain the anguish I am putting myself through for selling my 80,000BC at 720SAT....  Cry

How I wish I had some of this coin Sad
Activity: 406
Am I reading this wrong or did BC briefly reach 9197 sat on Cryptorush: https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=BC&b=BTC

Ignore that peak...
Activity: 113
Right bored of this slow rise it's time to really go now! Buckle up.
Activity: 168
Am I reading this wrong or did BC briefly reach 9197 sat on Cryptorush: https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=BC&b=BTC
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hmm...

just jumped the bandwagen!

have been happily mining dogecoins for a bit now... but now I think it is time to "Think different!"

is www.bcmultipool.com any good?

Hi guys,

what can you expect on the multipool with about 2MH/s/day? What are you guys getting?
Activity: 65
Hi guys,

what can you expect on the multipool with about 2MH/s/day? What are you guys getting?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
10k/30k satoshi is a normal price for this coin.

Bro some will believe that we should be higher than LTC and with enough amount of cash they can do it ^^
without problem. I don't know if that happens but it can seriously when supply is limited like BC it can happens.
Im like a rabbit stuck in the headlights!

Surely buying more now is insanity but then I said that 5 hours ago, and 5 hours before that , and a day before that..........

So right! But look at this...

Market cap still only $2million - it's PEANUTS! Can easy see $10million or if we're really special, $20million. That's x5 or x10 from HERE.
Activity: 476

ADD US TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA!

The activity here today is crazy and beyond words. I've been supporting this coin since the beginning as the community manager (sort of) and i'm -amazed- by the activity. Really. I expected 100MH/s on the pool the first day and i've heard it even hit over 1GH/s from the multipool dev. I'm beyond words!

BUT. To keep this train rolling we need you guys in our community channels:

http://www.twitter.com/coinblack - 450+ followers!
http://www.facebook.com/coinblack - 83+ likes!
http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin - 133+ redditors!

Please add us to your social media's!
Activity: 224
I want to understand exactly what the multi pools are doing with black coin because I am really confused. Are the all buying up the coin to pay bonuses with black coin like using it as a proper medium of exchange?

They're mining alts like normal multipools but instead of giving you BTC they use the BTC to buy BC and you recieve BC.

mine alts - > sell alts for btc -> buy BC for btc ->  you receive BC.
All good points. Price action suggests holding, if in doubt, do nothing. This trendline is not steep despite what seem like high levels or satoshi per BC. But market cap is only $2million. It's peanuts. This can go many many times that level without a flinch.

+100.

Blackcoin is the closest thing you can get to a sure-fire winner at it's current valuation. I believe this is exactly why it's rising in price so steadily, because people recognise it's still cheap as chips.

No multipool/miners for $ to dump and we all see why we have different path in price.
Normaly wehe coins is rising mooltipools are coming and other miners for fast $ Cheesy and here is diffrent miners mostly support coin to take it  higher !! Smiley
This is oposite sytuation ^^... Find such evenement in crypto ? We are 1st.

If we decide sell at LTC price we will do it some day.
We just need to dig through all resistance lvles 5000 > 10000 > 100000 > LTC > AUR > ....20 years > BTC Cheesy > ...X gen mine-able coins

XBladeX I think I love you!
Jump to: