Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1406. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wow. It's shooting through the roof now. 5000 inc. I'm almost regretting selling several thousand every couple hours XD
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Prelude by Moolah has been delayed to have a 3rd party assess security issues. They will launch sometime next week. http://blog.moolah.ch/ We should monitor this exchange closely and try and get on. It should be one of the best new exchanges.

I agree. They added Mint and Blackcoin is basically a better version of Mint (no premine, better dev, bcmultipool, no silly 20% interest etc), and given the phenomenal interest in Blackcoin I think we stand a good shot.

Is there an email address?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Prelude by Moolah has been delayed to have a 3rd party assess security issues. They will launch sometime next week. http://blog.moolah.ch/ We should monitor this exchange closely and try and get on. It should be one of the best new exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1582
hmm...

just jumped the bandwagen!

have been happily mining dogecoins for a bit now... but now I think it is time to "Think different!"

is www.bcmultipool.com any good?

Hi guys,

what can you expect on the multipool with about 2MH/s/day? What are you guys getting?

It's the ONLY pool that pays out in BC Wink

I got 100 last night with 1.7
legendary
wow this is crazy watching the traders buying up the profit takers at such a fast rate, all the available coins will have been bought up at over 4k within a couple hours and well have a new bottom....  then rinse repeat.... then rinse repeat....  I wish I had gotten those video cards to sell back when it was under 1k I would have made a fortune. as it is they are still in the mail
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
cant i just buy them somehow?  Sad

hmm...

have been happily mining dogecoins for a bit now... but now I think it is time to "Think different!"

Hi guys,

what can you expect on the multipool with about 2MH/s/day? What are you guys getting?

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Everyone who bought cheap coins from me, enjoy those profits!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
hmm...

Hi guys,

yeah, sure i know that Smiley

Curious about the payout that others get.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
bc price is skyrocketing 4800+
Activity: 245
hmm...

Hi guys,

Activity: 182
If you "mine" blackcoin you are helping to drive the price up AND kill off other useless alts AND you get some blackcoins out of it too, which are more valuable now thanks to you. This is hilarious.
Activity: 101
thought there would be more resistance at 4k...... guess im gonna just buckle in and watch us surpass litecoin lol

It just went thought 4k like a light thought the hole :-)
Activity: 364
thought there would be more resistance at 4k...... guess im gonna just buckle in and watch us surpass litecoin lol

It's amazing to watch. After 5,000 satoshi there is large area of NO RESISTANCE, this is moving too fast to comprehend. But thankfully still slow enough to consolidate/retrace as it progresses.
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 101
Does somebody want to sell me some BC ?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Yes its not too late to get in guys.
Activity: 420
can I just mine BC ? is that way easier or not?
Activity: 224
Somebody should record trading on Mintpal and make a video. We are heading for history!

I'm serious. If you have some screen recording software and a free PC. DO IT.
Activity: 113
If there was a way to explain the anguish I am putting myself through for selling my 80,000BC at 720SAT....  Cry

How I wish I had some of this coin Sad

I sold quite a lot too at 630 hoping for a big drop to buy more but the express left me behind. Learned my lesson about going all in first time tho, never again! We all get a bad deal sometimes don't worry and just buy in now it's not too late!
Jump to: