Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1408. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
There is no reason to sell this coin right now and every reason to buy.
Activity: 224
Dudes I don't know if you saw this but sell offers end @ 4800 satoshi on Mintpal. There are NO COINS TO BUY after that.

EDIT. And that's like barely 15BTC away.

There are more but not displayed Wink

There might be now. There weren't earlier. It ended at 4800 next was 25k satoshi.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I want to understand exactly what the multi pools are doing with black coin because I am really confused. Are the all buying up the coin to pay bonuses with black coin like using it as a proper medium of exchange?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Im like a rabbit stuck in the headlights!

Surely buying more now is insanity but then I said that 5 hours ago, and 5 hours before that , and a day before that..........
Activity: 214
Dudes I don't know if you saw this but sell offers end @ 4800 satoshi on Mintpal. There are NO COINS TO BUY after that.

There are more but not displayed Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
All good points. Price action suggests holding, if in doubt, do nothing. This trendline is not steep despite what seem like high levels or satoshi per BC. But market cap is only $2million. It's peanuts. This can go many many times that level without a flinch.

+100.

Blackcoin is the closest thing you can get to a sure-fire winner at it's current valuation. I believe this is exactly why it's rising in price so steadily, because people recognise it's still cheap as chips.

No multipool/miners for $ to dump and we all see why we have different path in price.
Normaly wehe coins is rising mooltipools are coming and other miners for fast $ Cheesy and here is diffrent miners mostly support coin to take it  higher !! Smiley
This is oposite sytuation ^^... Find such evenement in crypto ? We are 1st.

If we decide sell at LTC price we will do it some day.
We just need to dig through all resistance lvles 5000 > 10000 > 100000 > LTC > AUR > ....20 years > BTC Cheesy > ...X gen mine-able coins
Activity: 364

That is so amazing! No coin at ANY PRICE lol!!!!

We are heading to 5 digit satoshi guys!

I hope the whales are buying some instead of arguing amongst themselves Cheesy
Activity: 308
10k/30k satoshi is a normal price for this coin.
Activity: 224

god 4k sat I need something to calm me down  Shocked

I don't get it, as if 4k would be a lot. Huh

He means 4k satoshi per BC, not that he is holding 4k BC Cheesy

Yea I know, it's just that it was already 3k at mining phase and we are now barely above that. So it's still the very beginning. It was temporarily dumped down to 500 because the multipools had to sell to get the BTC for their miners. No one has missed any trains yet.

Exactly. $2million market cap is nothing. MOON (was a crap coin) hit $22million at one point.

That's x11 from here for BlackCoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Yea I know, it's just that it was already 3k at mining phase and we are now barely above that. So it's still the very beginning. It was temporarily dumped down to 500 because the multipools had to sell to get the BTC for their miners. No one has missed any trains yet.
Activity: 245

And the other dude means 4k sat isn't much for 1 BC at all! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
All good points. Price action suggests holding, if in doubt, do nothing. This trendline is not steep despite what seem like high levels or satoshi per BC. But market cap is only $2million. It's peanuts. This can go many many times that level without a flinch.

+100.

Blackcoin is the closest thing you can get to a sure-fire winner at it's current valuation. I believe this is exactly why it's rising in price so steadily, because people recognise it's still cheap as chips.

That's what I'm saying. Only 4k sato for a coin with less than 80 million to start. A coin that's PoS with 1% inflation every year for eternity. A coin that hardly any holders are willing to part with.

And a simple name with a simple logo. No gimmicks. No memes. Just a good coin with good stats.

Sounds like a winner to me.
Activity: 168
Does anyone know the record for the most sat a coin has risen in one day?

More then 1000% definitely.

Thank you for the info. I know some people think this is a pump, but I do not think it is a pump at all. It does not follow the trend of a traditional pump. I think it is more about hype and excitement. Everyone is talking about BC and I think everyone wants to buy in before it is too late. What is really driving the price up is our community. If no one wants to sell low then the buyers have to keep increasing their bids. If the majority of the community stick together and do not try to out sell each other, the prices will continue to rise. We can definitely hit 5000 before the end of the day!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

lol big pump or real trading?

Too much volue to be a big pump. It may retrace at some time but the volume is driving it to where it can't crash by a single dumper.

Seeing as there are notorious pumpers saying they are on mintpal, pumped i would think.
OMG! 4000satoshi in 6 hrs...

Where is the destination of the pumping train?

There is no pumping train.

Destination = value of all coins sucked in to BlackCoin through BlackCoin MP BlackHole value transfer. All other coins are mined, diluted and dumped while we take the value and store it in our coin Cheesy
Lol, I sold mine at 2500+.

I sold at that price as well because I was convinced a correction was incoming.

But it kept on rising so I just got back in at 3100. Then the correction appeared around 3400 (you can see it on the Mintpal graph around 14:00 European time). Since then it's rising and more volume is now appearing rather than less.

Up to about 2500, all the buys were decimals of a bitcoin with the odd one over 1 BTC. Now bigger fish are arriving with 5 and 6 BTC at a time to punt on a rising coin. (EDIT: There is an 11 BTC buy order at 3900 right now. So people clearly think it's going higher of they think they will find the liquidity to cash out that amount later on).

The reason this coin is rising (and why I bought some) is:

[1] - it is a proof of stake amongst an ocean of proof of work

[2] - it's had some genuine thought put into the coin-omics, such as optimal inflationrate etc

[3] - it looks like a genuine original

[4] - it's had a slow, steady rise rather than a panic buy like Mazacoin

[5] - there aren't a load of miners waiting to dump on Cryptsy when more liquidity appears

So I don't think it's going to fall off a cliff. I think it will get a few corrections, stabilise and then drift either up or down for a while.

Just my thoughts - could be wrong but gut feeling says it's not a panic buy (well apart from at this precise moment in time) or a panic sell.

Jump to: