Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1410. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Does anyone know the record for the most sat a coin has risen in one day?

More then 1000% definitely.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Let me tell you a story.

I bought 60 million MINT at 6 satoshi - the wallet had sync issues, the dev was nowhere to be seen and I didn't buy this whole tired  "this coin gonna be rare = expensive" argument. My logic told me to get out while I still can because this is going to crash hard, why would anyone be interested in a coin that favors early adopters heavily I said to myself?

Sold 50 of those 60 mil at 4 making a loss of about 1 BTC, I left 10 mil for the small chance something might come off it.

A week later this coin shoots to fucking 60 satoshi and instead of BANKING 20+ BTC I can only beat myself up for listening to FUD and applying my "logic". I've made ~4 BTC or so from left over MINT. I'm fucking holding this, GTFO FUD faggots.

If you don't believe this story search my posts in the MINT thread.

The signs are all the same if not better than with MINT, this coin WILL succeed. Sell now, cry later.

I HELD. Did you? Trolls can QQ now, as always.

BC is still not much higher than in it's early days..

But everyone loaded up at 500 - 1000 area right?

I didn't Sad I got mines at ~ 2500. I was worried at 500 :p. Goo to see BC back.

I got some at 600 but sold those @ 800 Sad  But I mined a lot in the first week...... Got 100k BC for an average price of 1300 so that's not too bad depending where this goes....

I do wonder (sorry I tend to be pessimistic as some may recall from previous posts @500 level)... how will this thing will come to a stop? It cannot rise indefinitely. Assume this is not a traditional pump - and I must admit, I'm starting to actually believe it isn't - it still has to settle at a steady level. What will determine this level and is there something we can do to increase this level before we get there......

Keep eye on price action - i'm hardly blinking. As long as trend line is not too steep < 22.5 degrees, then we are consolidating and retracing simultaneously. This is not a pump and dump, who has 700 BTC to push through per day? And no holder has 2million coins??!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
lol big pump or real trading?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic
#BlackCoin price action analysis support continuation of uptrend. Retrace and consolidation at current level complete

That dip you pointed out as retrace was actually a flash crash in a single sale, it happened twice since I started watching this morning. But yes the volume is going up, new people are buying, trend is straight up.  Grin
Activity: 322
 Grin Grin Grin We just obliterated 4000 satoshi!!!
Activity: 224
It's over 4000!
Activity: 185

I was mining this from 4th minute after release, it was hard as hell to mine, first day price was 1000, second day price was 1.2k, third was 1.3k. Suddently all these trolls appeared and pushed this coin down to 500 and below. I was reading this thread every day, I think we all owe it to Soepkip for his outstanding work here.

I will swith to multipool and donate my 3 MH earnings to this guy for the coming two days.

Lol, I sold mine at 2500+.
Activity: 385
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
hi, i'm mining this coin for 14 hours now at http://bcmultipool.com/, with 3630kh/s 4x290's, and got just 92 BC to my wallet, that normal? 
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
Let me tell you a story.

I bought 60 million MINT at 6 satoshi - the wallet had sync issues, the dev was nowhere to be seen and I didn't buy this whole tired  "this coin gonna be rare = expensive" argument. My logic told me to get out while I still can because this is going to crash hard, why would anyone be interested in a coin that favors early adopters heavily I said to myself?

Sold 50 of those 60 mil at 4 making a loss of about 1 BTC, I left 10 mil for the small chance something might come off it.

A week later this coin shoots to fucking 60 satoshi and instead of BANKING 20+ BTC I can only beat myself up for listening to FUD and applying my "logic". I've made ~4 BTC or so from left over MINT. I'm fucking holding this, GTFO FUD faggots.

The signs are all the same if not better than with MINT, this coin WILL succeed. Sell now, cry later.

I didn't Sad I got mines at ~ 2500. I was worried at 500 :p. Goo to see BC back.

I got some at 600 but sold those @ 800 Sad  But I mined a lot in the first week...... Got 100k BC for an average price of 1300 so that's not too bad depending where this goes....

I do wonder (sorry I tend to be pessimistic as some may recall from previous posts @500 level)... how will this thing will come to a stop? It cannot rise indefinitely. Assume this is not a traditional pump - and I must admit, I'm starting to actually believe it isn't - it still has to settle at a steady level. What will determine this level and is there something we can do to increase this level before we get there......
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
are you people staring at the pc as well? is it just me sitting and watching what is happening for the last many hours?
god maybe it should chill a bit so i can sleep for few hours  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Does anyone know the record for the most sat a coin has risen in one day?
Activity: 364
Let me tell you a story.

The coin supply was fully released at 1500-3500 satoshi. Volume was also very, very low in the 500-1000 range. I was tracking the top wallets in that period and I can it didn't look like very many loaded up in that area. The new BC millionaires started showing around ~1500+.

It was very low, I accumulated (what I didn't mine) most of my holding from 500-1000 and have added more on dips. All of my coins are now under a single address. I had some under each of my miners and some in minpal, now all brought together.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
When the coin was in the 500-1000 range the trading volume was less than 50btc a day. In fact the day before the pump started the trading volume was 11btc.

Trading volume didn't go wild until we hit 1500+. And it's been steadily increasing ever since. I see us breaking 1000BTC traded in 24 hours today if this keep up. The last 3 hours 215BTC has been traded alone.
Activity: 154
Let me tell you a story.

I didn't Sad I got mines at ~ 2500. I was worried at 500 :p. Good to see BC back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Let me tell you a story.

The coin supply was fully released at 1500-3500 satoshi. Volume was also very, very low in the 500-1000 range. I was tracking the top wallets in that period and I can it didn't look like very many loaded up in that area. The new BC millionaires started showing around ~1500+.
Activity: 182
wtb, pm me with quantity u have

Go to http://www.mintpal.com and buy them off the exchange.

You won't find anyone here silly enough to sell!

You know you've found a valuable coin when no one on the forum is willing to sell Grin
Activity: 322
Come on guys, we just need an increase of 86944% to beat AUR in value!

We can do it!  Grin
Activity: 210

I was mining this from 4th minute after release, it was hard as hell to mine, first day price was 1000, second day price was 1.2k, third was 1.3k. Suddently all these trolls appeared and pushed this coin down to 500 and below. I was reading this thread every day, I think we all owe it to Soepkip for his outstanding work here.

I will swith to multipool and donate my 3 MH earnings to this guy for the coming two days.
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
Cryptsy has become the elephant graveyard of Altcoins, it's where they go to die. Mintpal is the new shit.

Yup, but maybe we should aim higher! BTC-E e.g. then we'll be playing the big league....
Jump to: