Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1409. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
OMG! 4000satoshi in 6 hrs...

Where is the destination of the pumping train?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi everyone!!! is the multipool for BC working? I got 1 Mh/s how about payout for that hashpower...

Payouts will arrive, they are not very often at moment, but every share is counted - in the meantime you are helping BlackCoin and yourself as you are earning BC!
Activity: 62
I bet that whale who did a massive panic dump down to 1500 satoshis woke up feeling pretty stupid today  Cheesy

You've got to laugh lol! Some whale was arguing with me on Twitter telling me to get out at 1,200 LOL
Activity: 66
Hi everyone!!! is the multipool for BC working? I got 1 Mh/s how about payout for that hashpower...

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Lol, I sold mine at 2500+.

I sold at that price as well because I was convinced a correction was incoming.

But it kept on rising so I just got back in at 3100. Then the correction appeared around 3400 (you can see it on the Mintpal graph around 14:00 European time). Since then it's rising and more volume is now appearing rather than less.

Up to about 2500, all the buys were decimals of a bitcoin with the odd one over 1 BTC. Now bigger fish are arriving with 5 and 6 BTC at a time to punt on a rising coin. (EDIT: There is an 11 BTC buy order at 3900 right now. So people clearly think it's going higher of they think they will find the liquidity to cash out that amount later on).

The reason this coin is rising (and why I bought some) is:

[1] - it is a proof of stake amongst an ocean of proof of work

[2] - it's had some genuine thought put into the coin-omics, such as optimal inflationrate etc

[3] - it looks like a genuine original

[4] - it's had a slow, steady rise rather than a panic buy like Mazacoin

[5] - there aren't a load of miners waiting to dump on Cryptsy when more liquidity appears

So I don't think it's going to fall off a cliff. I think it will get a few corrections, stabilise and then drift either up or down for a while.

Just my thoughts - could be wrong but gut feeling says it's not a panic buy (well apart from at this precise moment in time) or a panic sell.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I bet that whale who did a massive panic dump down to 1500 satoshis woke up feeling pretty stupid today  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
I've already been paid out 400 BC from the multi-pool.   And I started mining late with only 2Mhs.

This BC Is coming from open market!  Not only am I going to make $15.00 USD per day in BC from the pool but I raise the value of the rest of my stake.

I have no idea where the ceiling is on this... If there is one....
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
all of you see 0 / per block shares when mining?
Activity: 112
Activity: 434
lol big pump or real trading?

Too much volue to be a big pump. It may retrace at some time but the volume is driving it to where it can't crash by a single dumper.
Activity: 84
We just passed MINT!

https://coinmarketcap.com/

May even pass Vertcoin before the day is over!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
are you people staring at the pc as well? is it just me sitting and watching what is happening for the last many hours?
god maybe it should chill a bit so i can sleep for few hours  Cheesy

LOL I am doing the same sitting here for hours..

me too staring at my screen for 2-3 days now..... what a week-end... not looking forward to go to work on monday Sad Oh wait that may no longer be necessary by monday !!!

Grin

Let's dismiss bad habits, such as going to work everyday
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Blackcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" due to having over 20 votes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Blackcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

BDLyuuX7L9FJcLjjtG6uYgPxfSU72FNutH
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow
are you people staring at the pc as well? is it just me sitting and watching what is happening for the last many hours?

me too staring at my screen for 2-3 days now..... what a week-end... not looking forward to go to work on monday Sad Oh wait that may no longer be necessary by monday !!!
Activity: 224
Activity: 168

I'm sure this right here is grabbing people's attention.  Shocked
Activity: 168
#BlackCoin price action analysis support continuation of uptrend. Retrace and consolidation at current level complete

That dip you pointed out as retrace was actually a flash crash in a single sale, it happened twice since I started watching this morning. But yes the volume is going up, new people are buying, trend is straight up.  Grin

Moooon!
Activity: 78

lol big pump or real trading?

Real trading. Delay at your peril!
Jump to: