Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1411. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Let me tell you a story.

I bought 60 million MINT at 6 satoshi - the wallet had sync issues, the dev was nowhere to be seen and I didn't buy this whole tired  "this coin gonna be rare = expensive" argument. My logic told me to get out while I still can because this is going to crash hard, why would anyone be interested in a coin that favors early adopters heavily I said to myself?

Sold 50 of those 60 mil at 4 making a loss of about 1 BTC, I left 10 mil for the small chance something might come off it.

A week later this coin shoots to fucking 60 satoshi and instead of BANKING 20+ BTC I can only beat myself up for listening to FUD and applying my "logic". I've made ~4 BTC or so from left over MINT. I'm fucking holding this, GTFO FUD faggots.

If you don't believe this story search my posts in the MINT thread.

The signs are all the same if not better than with MINT, this coin WILL succeed. Sell now, cry later.

I HELD. Did you? Trolls can QQ now, as always.

BC is still not much higher than in it's early days..

But everyone loaded up at 500 - 1000 area right?

not everyone, there has been more then 1500 BTC traded above 1500 over 1000 BTC over 2k
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Let me tell you a story.

I bought 60 million MINT at 6 satoshi - the wallet had sync issues, the dev was nowhere to be seen and I didn't buy this whole tired  "this coin gonna be rare = expensive" argument. My logic told me to get out while I still can because this is going to crash hard, why would anyone be interested in a coin that favors early adopters heavily I said to myself?

Sold 50 of those 60 mil at 4 making a loss of about 1 BTC, I left 10 mil for the small chance something might come off it.

A week later this coin shoots to fucking 60 satoshi and instead of BANKING 20+ BTC I can only beat myself up for listening to FUD and applying my "logic". I've made ~4 BTC or so from left over MINT. I'm fucking holding this, GTFO FUD faggots.

The signs are all the same if not better than with MINT, this coin WILL succeed. Sell now, cry later.

But everyone loaded up at 500 - 1000 area right?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Let me tell you a story.

wtb, pm me with quantity u have

Go to http://www.mintpal.com and buy them off the exchange.

You won't find anyone here silly enough to sell!
Let me tell you a story.

I remember reading this post of yours, glad you held and stuck to your word - I held all too Cheesy
Activity: 120
wtb, pm me with quantity u have
Activity: 476

BLACK COOOOIIIN!
Activity: 210
Let me tell you a story.

Activity: 308

maybe worth a shot to go on this pool?

http://bcmultipool.com
#BlackCoin price action analysis support continuation of uptrend. Retrace and consolidation at current level complete

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Cryptsy has become the elephant graveyard of Altcoins, it's where they go to die. Mintpal is the new shit.
Do we know how many coins there will be. And, how does the growth work as nobody is mining it, can you already get interest when your coins are on your wallet?

Thanks

1) ~75million
2) You can mine at like this: http://www.blackcoin.co/mining/want-to-mine-blackcoin-again/
3) Yes, every 8 hours.

Good luck!
Activity: 224
 BC !!! what happened today!!! Huh Huh

More people heard about it. Everybody trying desperately to get in.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
  BC !!! what happened today!!! Huh Huh
Activity: 435
Do we know how many coins there will be. And, how does the growth work as nobody is mining it, can you already get interest when your coins are on your wallet?

Thanks
Activity: 182
to the moon

i wish i bought more yesterday

haha don't we all. I was thinking about pulling another btc at 1500 but convinced myself its better to stay spread out. Lets just be happy with what we got  Smiley

damn thats a lot, i was gunna convert 30 vert >.>
Activity: 62
on cryptorush already more than 4k ^)
about 4000 satoshi now Grin

keep mining
keep buying
keep holding

+1

I'm holding every single one of my dear list coins very very close to me!
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
to the moon

haha don't we all. I was thinking about pulling another btc at 1500 but convinced myself its better to stay spread out. Lets just be happy with what we got  Smiley
Activity: 84
to the moon

Just keep hashing at the mining pool!!! every coin will count in the long run!
Jump to: