Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1413. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Remember:

This coin has no premine. If you want to thank the devs, the community manager and the guy that build the multipool, you can do so here:

rat4 - The Dev: B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i

Soepkip - The Community Manager - B96Ma83Sbxq5HR6UsPtbGapi9s5ZRHjwNo

RadioStatic - The MultiPool Guy - BNv9p33UqpeBJNyzycXXabKjquRZw5CAw3

instacash - The Mac Wallet Dev - BF3AYX1tGXWwgUaHoPxGjYG9ajj9g8L3Uz

CONSIDER DONATING TO THE DEVS!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
crypsty not jeopardize the coin, there is no production, I think that it really will help in the popularity of
you need to vote and the price will be greater x10
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
the payouts for the multipool are done manually so  1-2times a day remeber it's still beta atm

join the blackcoin irc https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/blackcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Vote to get Blackcoin on Cryptsy - https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

We are way down the list there, need to be much higher! BTC sent also counts as votes, like at Mintpal.

Re-post and quote this message throughout the day plz  Smiley

At this rate cryptsy might just add us based on trading volume alone.
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow

We are way down the list there, need to be much higher! BTC sent also counts as votes, like at Mintpal.

Sure you want that! Cryptsy is a known Coin-killer
Activity: 182

Grin

Is it really happening?  Smiley

Also, how are the payouts on bcmultipool in terms of size and frequency? Just started mining with 400KH/s.

++1

I was seriously just about to post this!
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 266
Listen to a story 'bout a man name Jed,
poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed,
then one day he was shootin' at some food,
and up from the ground came-a bubblin' crude,
Coin, that is.
Blackcoin.
Swimmin' pools.
Movie stars.
Android Wallet development has begun!!

OFFICIAL THREAD
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=532.0

I'm happy to announce that the development of the BlackCoin Android Wallet is full steam ahead. I have high hopes for this community and I putting my skills go good use and working on this project in my spare time. If anyone wants to donate to the development, please feel free to do so.

DONATE: B5AqcB1U46voa7fJcvzN8bZxtxcJPFsCdr
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
And once again i would want to say BC has a huge potential as the current marketcap is like 1.5 mil (FYR: mint, dark, vert peaked at ~6 mil while max peaked at ~7 mil).

Each one of those coins brought some innovation. But honestly, I think ours is the best.

We have PoW distribution + PoS stage = MINT
The pool will soon be able to mine other algo coins, opening up BC mining to ASICs as well, but will keep ASIC competition separate from GPUs = MYR
The pool will be able to mine the latest and greatest algo = VERT
I haven't seen this much community dedicated to bring up a coin from the floor = DOGE Moon!

Grin

Mint is not 100% POS bro... look at us transaction speed BC are faster because we don't have POW anymore.

POW/POS and pure POS is BIG difference.
I bought it again for 2820, I see BC has no chance of fall, a valuable coin and nobody wants to sell cheap

now beats the 3500 and go to space
Activity: 210
If you watch the orders closely now, you can see that someone is about to pump this coin, prepare for 4k+!

Right, seems someone is looking for buy in the 3300 range.
Activity: 210
I just have to step in and respond to the people saying this is a twitter pump. For those of us who have been here from the POW phase and beyond, it's quite obvious its not.

The coin dipped down as low as 500 satoshi, when it jumped to 1000 "Whales" started tweeting about how it was a pump they were trying to reach 1200 etc. The coin went to 1000, and stayed at 1000.

The same thing repeated yesterday with a jump to 2000, tweets coming out from "whales" about the pump and to sell because the "stable" price is 800 satoshi, once again the floor stayed at 2000.

Yet again it repeats today. It's been flying insane but it seems the floor has been upgraded to 3000. Just because you don't see behemoth buy orders holding it up doesn't mean the support isn't there. People are staring at mintpal 24/7 waiting for opportunities to buy in (including myself). I don't post buy orders and leave them there nor do the majority of traders. You'll notice there have been 2 flash crashes in the past hour or so, and they are almost instantly offset by a barrage of buys recovering the price, that speaks volumes.

These people you are following on twitter are scammers, they tweet these things to gain attention and followers. I went into the IRC to follow one of their "pumps" in which they prepumped a coin, then announced it and dumped their bags on their victims 100% higher. I won't name names.

This coin has 74~ million total, popularity is exploding, 24 hour volume has conquered DOGE, pool seems to be hashing out around 1ghash which just adds another ~5 btc per day in buys. I think the correlating price trend is obvious.

Growing community with the same total coins = increased base price.

I am absolutely uncertain where the coin will top out, but I'm holding out.

+1000

I'll name them. Cryptotrader and everyone involved with him. If you see that name or anybody with high activity on his twitter, avoid.

+1
don't involve in any of the so-called "pumpers" on the twitter, i had some exp and almost all of them are scammers.
Activity: 140
If you watch the orders closely now, you can see that someone is about to pump this coin, prepare for 4k+!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
And once again i would want to say BC has a huge potential as the current marketcap is like 1.5 mil (FYR: mint, dark, vert peaked at ~6 mil while max peaked at ~7 mil).

Each one of those coins brought some innovation. But honestly, I think ours is the best.

We have PoW distribution + PoS stage = MINT
The pool will soon be able to mine other algo coins, opening up BC mining to ASICs as well, but will keep ASIC competition separate from GPUs = MYR
The pool will be able to mine the latest and greatest algo = VERT
I haven't seen this much community dedicated to bring up a coin from the floor = DOGE Moon!

Grin
Activity: 476
Someone make a blackpool meme with this.

Activity: 224
I just have to step in and respond to the people saying this is a twitter pump. For those of us who have been here from the POW phase and beyond, it's quite obvious its not.

The coin dipped down as low as 500 satoshi, when it jumped to 1000 "Whales" started tweeting about how it was a pump they were trying to reach 1200 etc. The coin went to 1000, and stayed at 1000.

The same thing repeated yesterday with a jump to 2000, tweets coming out from "whales" about the pump and to sell because the "stable" price is 800 satoshi, once again the floor stayed at 2000.

Yet again it repeats today. It's been flying insane but it seems the floor has been upgraded to 3000. Just because you don't see behemoth buy orders holding it up doesn't mean the support isn't there. People are staring at mintpal 24/7 waiting for opportunities to buy in (including myself). I don't post buy orders and leave them there nor do the majority of traders. You'll notice there have been 2 flash crashes in the past hour or so, and they are almost instantly offset by a barrage of buys recovering the price, that speaks volumes.

These people you are following on twitter are scammers, they tweet these things to gain attention and followers. I went into the IRC to follow one of their "pumps" in which they prepumped a coin, then announced it and dumped their bags on their victims 100% higher. I won't name names.

This coin has 74~ million total, popularity is exploding, 24 hour volume has conquered DOGE, pool seems to be hashing out around 1ghash which just adds another ~5 btc per day in buys. I think the correlating price trend is obvious.

Growing community with the same total coins = increased base price.

I am absolutely uncertain where the coin will top out, but I'm holding out.

+1000

I'll name them. Cryptotrader and everyone involved with him.
Activity: 332
I predict the price will be 8 to 12 times higher in the next week.

If you look at other coins which have "all been mined" and have got momentum and community backing they tend to get very high up on the coin market cap charts (eg. Ripple, NXT, Mastercoin, XCP... even Aurora is kind of like that). Such coins don't have to worry about a constant flood of new coins being dumped on the market by proof of work miners, which surpresses the price.

I see us hitting 10 million dollars market cap easy. Which would be a 7 times increase.
+1,cool
Jump to: