Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1412. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
to the moon

i wish i bought more yesterday
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
about 4000 satoshi now Grin

keep mining
keep buying
keep holding
Activity: 168
Like most here I also agree being listed on Cryptsy might not be a good move while the coin is still young. Cryptsy has a track record of decimating young coins once listed on their site.

The good news is I think we will hit 4000 today!!!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Whats the number of coins and blocks so far ?

on block 27,527 now.
Activity: 224

74mil. Blocks I have no idea, from now on it's POS.

Everybody wants in very few getting out.

Pls pls dump..  Grin
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Didn't use craptsy much since mintpal came up and I've seen many coins with high expectations getting on cryptsy,
but most of them was getting disappointed after.

BC is another beast and it doesn't need cryptsy IMHO, mabye cryptsy needs BC.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The blackcoin multipool....does anybody have an issue with their log page?? The log page shows I'm not mining any coins but my miner is showing that I am mining coins

chill. this is trial weekend and guys are working in the background. it was said that there might be outages. relax and enjoy the ride Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Android Wallet development has begun!!

OFFICIAL THREAD
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=532.0

I'm happy to announce that the development of the BlackCoin Android Wallet is full steam ahead. I have high hopes for this community and I putting my skills go good use and working on this project in my spare time. If anyone wants to donate to the development, please feel free to do so.

DONATE: B5AqcB1U46voa7fJcvzN8bZxtxcJPFsCdr

Fair enough dude ! but since your new I'll reserve my donation till I see something legit or one of the dev's confirms this.

Keep working in it and you will get a lot of donations once there is something verified Smiley
Jesus christ.. almost 4k!
Activity: 11
The blackcoin multipool....does anybody have an issue with their log page?? The log page shows I'm not mining any coins but my miner is showing that I am mining coins
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Vote to get Blackcoin on Cryptsy - https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

We are way down the list there, need to be much higher! BTC sent also counts as votes, like at Mintpal.

Re-post and quote this message throughout the day plz  Smiley

At this rate cryptsy might just add us based on trading volume alone.
+1 cryptsy just lose so much money / in same time Mintpal is very good : ) Do we really need Cryptsy so much?

Cryptsy has 100k registered users. A chunk of those overlap with with Mintpal I am sure but it's a certainty a good amount of them aren't on Mintpal or even know about Mintpal.

People saying Cryptsy kills coins don't understand the markets and how they work. For this particular coin, going on Cryptsy is a very good thing.
Activity: 23

We are way down the list there, need to be much higher! BTC sent also counts as votes, like at Mintpal.

Sure you want that! Cryptsy is a known Coin-killer

Depends on the coin really. I don't see blackcoin as a coin that people are just going to dump as soon as it gets listed on cryptsy. Most likely the price will even out with the other exchanges, which is a good thing.

Now look at the other trending coins being voted on like continuum. That's a dumpcoin. Huge block rewards, huge early mining incentives, it gets listed and shoots down to 2 sato almost instantly thanks to people dumping. And then you see huge sell walls worth hundreds of bitcoins just pile up and no one ever breaks through them because no one buys.

People are buying blackcoins right now, however, and we even have our own multipool. I just can't see blackcoin getting majorly dumped any time soon.

Good point. Didn't connect the dots to cryptsy. How could they possibly damage the coin unless all the top wallets coordinated a mass sell at once.

to be honest it might be not such bad idea cryptsy. there are no dumpers holding this coin as on the other altcoins. people just mine and then dump. here we have different scenarion where no one really can "mine" anymore (accept our awesome pool - thanks Radiostatic!). I feel that cryptsy can make this coin even more popular.
Anyway it will happen sooner or later due to growth. Just don't dump and all will be fine

Depends on the coin really. I don't see blackcoin as a coin that people are just going to dump as soon as it gets listed on cryptsy. Most likely the price will even out with the other exchanges, which is a good thing.

Now look at the other trending coins being voted on like continuum. That's a dumpcoin. Huge block rewards, huge early mining incentives, it gets listed and shoots down to 2 sato almost instantly thanks to people dumping. And then you see huge sell walls worth hundreds of bitcoins just pile up and no one ever breaks through them because no one buys.

People are buying blackcoins right now, however, and we even have our own multipool. I just can't see blackcoin getting majorly dumped any time soon.

Good point. Didn't connect the dots to cryptsy. How could they possibly damage the coin unless all the top wallets coordinated a mass sell at once.

There will be a little bit of a sell off because they always list the price too high to begin with, but after that it will even out with mintpal and the other exchanges. There is no reason for anyone to dump this early when there is so much room for blackcoin to grow. Top 10 marketcap? Possibly, but with the multipool running now I can easily see us getting into the top 15. People clearly want this coin.
Activity: 82
Old cryptsy would have already placed Blackcoin on the exchange because of the legitimacy that the coin holds. New cryptsy has turned into "please buy vote to trade". Cryptsy missed out and I have no desire to vote or otherwise for that exchange.
Activity: 154
Coinoholic

Activity: 84
does not drop as it enters on crypsty because there is no one to sell this unique non-production

+1 cryptsy just lose so much money / in same time Mintpal is very good : )

+1 I vote against Cryptsy.

Are we heading for 4k tonight?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

+1 cryptsy just lose so much money / in same time Mintpal is very good : ) Do we really need Cryptsy so much?
Jump to: