Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1416. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BTW, I can confirm that I have received payment from the multipool.
me too, it's working Grin
1432.70841 MH/s now Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Question, how exactly did this coin get so popular while everyone wasn't looking?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
BTW, I can confirm that I have received payment from the multipool.  Two different payments.  I'm not sure how or when it decides to pay out.
i have 960000 of these babies not selling anytime soon, come on black coin. guys Takeicoin is another that can skyrocket

You sure you're not selling those along the way?  Wink I'm bearish on just about every alt these days, so it's hard for me to believe that blackcoin will rise above 5k, let alone even higher.

If I can make a nice profit I'll be happy.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Really wish I had more than 5k now lol

Everyone does, but you can still buy more now....
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Jeez should have went all in on this rocket. I'll sit on my 100k until its worth 100 billion dollars.

groovy baby lol
Activity: 132
Really wish I had more than 5k now lol
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i have 960000 of these babies not selling anytime soon, come on black coin. guys Takeicoin is another that can skyrocket
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
Jeez should have went all in on this rocket. I'll sit on my 100k until its worth 100 billion dollars.

Activity: 112

I have confirmed rat4 location-

Cheesy
Bought in with 1100 bc at 2200 sato. Now we're almost at 3k  Grin

Anyone know what the total coins produced will be? Blackcoin is in a very special place right now, being one of the most highly traded coins at the moment, as well as being one of the few new coins that isn't utter shite.

Holding my 1100 blackcoins and never looking back.
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
HELP PLEASE!

My computer restarted whilst Blackcoin wallet was open and staking half of my coins. Now the half of them have vanished! Argh!

Can someone please help me out here?

Backup your wallet, and restart from cmd.exe with switch wallet.exe -reindex
*** make sure you backup first *** don't run -reindex without wallet.dat backup file

We don't have -reindex option
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Blackcoin 4th most traded crypto by volume in last 24 hours, behind Dogecoin.

http://coinmarketcap.com/volume.html

1. Bitcoin
2. Litecoin
3. Dogecoin
4. Blackcoin

Activity: 168
I am so glad I mined this coin early and sold 5 million+ Mint coins for BlackCoin. I am tempted to sell the remainder of my Mint coins before BlackCoin skyrockets. I do not believe this is a pump, and I do believe BlackCoin is still way undervalued.

If you are not interested in holding your BlackCoins that is your choice, but please set your sell walls higher. Even at 9000 sat BlackCoin is way undervalued.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
HELP PLEASE!

My computer restarted whilst Blackcoin wallet was open and staking half of my coins. Now the half of them have vanished! Argh!

Can someone please help me out here?

Backup your wallet, and restart from cmd.exe with switch wallet.exe -reindex
*** make sure you backup first *** don't run -reindex without wallet.dat backup file
Activity: 113
I have sent a message to the guys at good ol OCUK to help bring in more miners. Doing my bit Smiley

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=26007980#post26007980
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
maybe you have none-mineable filtered out.

+1 You have filtered out non mineable coins
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
maybe you have none-mineable filtered out.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I just refreshed the page and it's not there, #26 is Freicoin. I know BC was listed a couple days ago.

Nope, it is not.   Exactly right now:

Code:
26	 BlackCoin	$ 1,239,369   $ 0.017	74,480,554 BC*	$ 360,644	+43.03 %

Well that's odd. I'm getting a completely different page. I even tried another browser:

http://coinmarketcap.com/mineable.html

***** EDIT OK, I see what the problem was. I had 'Filter Non-Mineable' toggled Cheesy
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
Jump to: