Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 69. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 252
When is planed to release the new official Wallet with POS 3.0 for the Pi?

THX

Just follow the instructions for Debian to compile the original (v1.2.4) client for Pi.

https://github.com/Coinblack/blackcoin/blob/master/doc/readme-qt.rst
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
When is planed to release the new official Wallet with POS 3.0 for the Pi?

THX
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've heard that China is taking over Africa so they are gonna buy BlackCoins like crazies  Grin
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Can someone help me with this problem. it's shows up after the wallet is open a short time and the wallet will stuck:
a fatal mistake, Blackcoin can no longer continue and shut down safely
Execption: St13runtime_error
TopUpKeyPool():writing generated key failed

I have already tried on different PC's, boottrap, on wallet Lore and QT but problems still remains. time settings is also right, 

It sounds like something is wrong with your wallet.dat.

Is there enough time for you to issue the 'dumpwallet' command in the console? If so, do that (it's dumpwallet filename), then rename your wallet.dat file to something else once the wallet is closed, restart the wallet (it will create a new wallet.dat), then use importwallet filename in the console.

i geus their is enough time to do that (gor normally a few minutes before it will stuck). It's unclear for me what you mean with "the 'dumpwallet' command in the console?" and "the 'dumpwallet' command in the console?"

I'm not very handy with this i hope u can explain for me (im a noob).

Help > Debug Window > Console

You can type the words:

dumpwallet myfilename.txt

in there and it will create a file with all your keys in, in a format which can be reimported later.

Then close the wallet and browse to your data directory (in windows, go to explorer, and type %appdata%\blackcoin), rename wallet.dat to walletold.dat or something. Re-launch the wallet, then go back to the Help > Debug Window > Console and do

importwallet myfilename.txt

Hope that helps

Problem solved, tx for help!
hey, morons are anybody alive in here?
so what is so special about this coin? where can I learn about it?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251

BLK has the BIG potential

Yes. Always dump faster than others and up slower than others.
;DThere is no patience in general
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Well its reactive put it that way.   Bitcoin went down but Im presuming we are bouncing off points there as BTC wanders through a possible negative scenario onto better news hopefully.   So its possible btc finds support here and also similarly blackcoin has some history of lows at this price going back to April.   My buy order missed the low but its some tell that it retracts quickly upwards like that, so I think its a reasonable add on that or watch if you prefer.   Ive been told not to be holding online so I dont mind moping up some and sending it back to stake.    As always the coin moves super fast, I doubt I could swap pendrives faster then it moves from my one screen at exchange to the receiving wallet screen.  I know theres faster coins out there in theory, I mined them at one time but Im impressed anyhow as Im too used to btc taking forever.
  If you want blk more regular, any coin benefits from trade and also that helps the spread I think.    I could possibly sell some online games, maybe even buy some.   Maybe you want to monetise a steam wallet, theres all sorts of arbitrage like that out there.

Ive not got any errors using Lore recently.  I noticed it wasnt staking in a few days with expected of 1 day so restarted, otherwise its been fine
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Yes. Always dump faster than others and up slower than others.
Activity: 193
Activity: 183
Activity: 183
I See that the BLK trading volume has risen at the Chinese Exchanges

Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Blackcoin is Trading in the new Ether market and more Grin That image is really cool where do you get them? ^^^^^

ERC20 Ether Tokens now Trading
Coinhills.com for volume tracking Japan/South Korea https://www.coinhills.com/market/blk/novaexchange/

glad to see that
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
ok since there are 33 devs working, how do they get payed?
is it just on voluntary basis or do they receive bounties ?
Is there some kind of community fund where anyone can donate to?
Or masternode fund like in dash for example.

Janko was being sarcastic.

Noone is paid to develop in BLK. It is a community driven coin. There was no pre-mine, ico  and the distribution was fair which means there is no developer fund.

There may well be 33 people who do stuff for the coin (myself included) but fundamentally we all bring different things to the table. BLK is a unique coin in this regard, anyone can contribute or create things for the coin, we welcome it.

I am aware of at least a couple of projects underway to create ways to sustain funds to bring on paid developers but any extra help anywhere is welcome.

We are also looking to see if Doolittle (rat4, the OP) has any developments as there have been hints at some updates he wants to make to BLK this summer.

Exactly. Blackcoin is not a company, like most coins are today. Funding needs to be improved but it manages just fine without it (makes you wonder what all the others are spending their premine/ICO/transaction fee money on  Wink .

Currently we're looking in a way for stakers to send (part of) their stake reward to a address of choice. There's also several different projects ran by different developers and we believe that their funding should be competitive rather than guaranteed.
Can someone help me with this problem. it's shows up after the wallet is open a short time and the wallet will stuck:

I have already tried on different PC's, boottrap, on wallet Lore and QT but problems still remains. time settings is also right, 

Is there enough time for you to issue the 'dumpwallet' command in the console? If so, do that (it's dumpwallet filename), then rename your wallet.dat file to something else once the wallet is closed, restart the wallet (it will create a new wallet.dat), then use importwallet filename in the console.

i geus their is enough time to do that (gor normally a few minutes before it will stuck). It's unclear for me what you mean with "the 'dumpwallet' command in the console?" and "the 'dumpwallet' command in the console?"

Help > Debug Window > Console

You can type the words:

dumpwallet myfilename.txt

in there and it will create a file with all your keys in, in a format which can be reimported later.

Then close the wallet and browse to your data directory (in windows, go to explorer, and type %appdata%\blackcoin), rename wallet.dat to walletold.dat or something. Re-launch the wallet, then go back to the Help > Debug Window > Console and do

importwallet myfilename.txt

Hope that helps

Janko was being sarcastic.

Noone is paid to develop in BLK. It is a community driven coin. There was no pre-mine, ico  and the distribution was fair which means there is no developer fund.

There may well be 33 people who do stuff for the coin (myself included) but fundamentally we all bring different things to the table. BLK is a unique coin in this regard, anyone can contribute or create things for the coin, we welcome it.

I am aware of at least a couple of projects underway to create ways to sustain funds to bring on paid developers but any extra help anywhere is welcome.

We are also looking to see if Doolittle (rat4, the OP) has any developments as there have been hints at some updates he wants to make to BLK this summer.

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: