Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 918. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Now starting to think we might see $1.

We will. The value of BTC is also recovering slowly so my prediction of $1.00 by Sunday might be off by a day or two. It might happen by this Friday. Sometime tomorrow it will be around $0.50 cents per coin. We might get there even quicker when people realize how undervalued this coin is and stop selling for peanuts. I honestly do not understand why people are selling for these prices when the buy pressure is so high. I guess $0.24 cents per coin seems amazing until a few days from now when they realize they could have gotten $1.00 per coin. 

well it backslid overnight from a light .00077 back down to the .000510 range but I think it will climb steadily this week based on pent up demand for a coin to offer growth in replace of BC.

look for a steady rise and look for btc to get back close to 500
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We will. The value of BTC is also recovering slowly so my prediction of $1.00 by Sunday might be off by a day or two. It might happen by this Friday. Sometime tomorrow it will be around $0.50 cents per coin. We might get there even quicker when people realize how undervalued this coin is and stop selling for peanuts. I honestly do not understand why people are selling for these prices when the buy pressure is so high. I guess $0.24 cents per coin seems amazing until a few days from now when they realize they could have gotten $1.00 per coin. 
Grin yeh it is still undervalued Aur Is $2 and it's a shitcoin. 
I instagramed the mintpal page some guy said he sold 150k BC for 500 sat, sucks to be him!!!!!!!
Activity: 267
Woodwallets.io
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
I don't agree with you!
The coin is a product of the times, will not burst, prices will tend to be stable!
 Smiley
no matter of time
it'll be dumped anyway. something gonna fucked up as usually.. multipool maybe or chinese. anything!
so buy at low sell at.. you know)
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Hey all,

Andrew from crypto-coinz.com here!

We are, indeed, experiencing a learning curve with the new technology on this coin for the pools.  I believe we have resolved the issue for payouts, but it will take a bit of time to settle out before payouts start.  We've shared this with GreekPool's admins, so they should be repairing their pool as well.

If any other pool admins are experiencing this issue - please join us on irc.freenode.net #cryptocoinz and we'll be happy to help you fix your payouts.

Cheers!
Andrew
Activity: 64
Don't buy. Price will drop eventually ...

I don't agree with you!
The coin is a product of the times, will not burst, prices will tend to be stable!
 Smiley
Activity: 64
can someone tell me why the action always happens over night? Are chinese players buying up the market?

Of course, Chinese is the biggest market, he has a huge influence!
 Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Now I will call animal spirits...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This is offtopic:
But did anyone here invest in FlutterCoin? I just bought some and curious if anyone was taking the same route as me?  Grin Putting a little something in all the hot PoS Coins with high value on MintPal is my strategy.
I was minig at beginig solt at 500-400 and buyed back at 250.
Cheesy what i  sold i have invested in BC Tongue.
BTW FLT have few source of new coins POW/POS/POT so... is not pure POS it won't be like BC.
With this coin big problem is that it can have 1x-10x total amout of coins so i very hard to predict when it can go.

With BC i don't have such problem 1$ for BC is still pretty cheap IMO.

If someone bought that coin for 500 sat it can be big jump but seriously BC under 1$-100$ is undervalued IMO.
and many those guys who wanted cash out they did it Smiley to high volume around.

I like how other coins want to be next BC train Cheesy ^^ same Doge,LTC,VTC,BTC train ext...
unfortunately it is not so easy without premine sucess without premine = strong supportive community.

Holy Cow. I totally misread this. I saw that 100 volume on MintPal and figured "Oh Sweet. Another PoS Coin" I thought PoW ended in 1 year and afterwards it would be PoS/PoT. But apparently this has explosive inflation. Somehow I triggered an ATH 1300 for this coin. lol
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 623
Merit: 501

Yeah, bought myself back in - - had a small sell order at 35K last evening... ooops
Activity: 112
Activity: 66
that logo is also very nice! Not sure about the slogan that goes around it though. What "destiny" does this coin determine? Cheesy
Also, just from a desing perspective, you might not want to have a text that makes people turn their heads upside down. It's fine for real physical coins that you hold in your hand and can turn around, not so much with coins that are just representations on a computer screen
Activity: 280
I`ve created a BC Profit/Coin Portfolio, Includes BC, LTC and BTC (BTC is required in order to reference price)

The calculator can be downloaded from Google Drive (You will need to sign in and the use File and Make a Copy)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvKAa4anuhytdFVMNmFxcFIyaW9wZ3Bmb05qUkZodVE&usp=sharing

The Currency is set to EUR, This can be changed by changing the following:-

Currency conversion using Google Finance, Select field B18 and change the "CURRENCY:EURUSD" to "CURRENCY:GBPUSD" for example. Obviously this uses the typical three character currency identifier.

Then... BTC and LTC reference a script within Script Manager, BlackCoin (BC) displays the value in BTC this does a lookup to the Cryptsy API (http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=singlemarketdata&marketid=179)

BTC and LTC use a lookup from BTC-E API, The supported currencies you can modify are:-
Currency List: USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB

You can then modify the {currency = "usd";} within Tools > Script Manager to GBP for example.

Then obviously just edit the fields that currently have the Euro entered.

This looks more complicated than it is!

Hopefully be of use to some, And by all means please feel free to edit and distribute to promote this fantastic coin.

If you want to tip, It would be very much appreciated Smiley

BC: BCuyqd9Jzo54yxRbzMdSSRa2hDSm6okjZM
Activity: 322
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509173.2620   BLTZ  Followed by

7 days production is completed
  There is no longer the
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Very poor payout for me, Considering the bonuses added. 3.5MH netted me 40.1 BC? Predictions were around 75

What exactly are you complaining about?  Those 40.1 BC are worth 0.02205981 BTC @ 0.00055012 BTC/BC, or about  0.0063 BTC/MH. And if you're planning on holding long term, they're worth even more... it looks like other than a few bumps along the way, BlackCoin is going nowhere but up.
Price overnight jumped 50%+ so that is your reason i think...

When you mine that coin under 1$ is steal real cheap next psychology lvl will be 5,10,20,50,100$ Cheesy
Activity: 84
just something to digest for all those fudders around not believing in this coin. While everyone can guess that these extremely pumps are not healthy for any coin the trend is still very bullish. Don't think one p&d because of a ddosed exchange can affect the trend. The Force is strong in this one and it still continues to grow.

Iconic might just be right with $1 by the end of the week.

There has been exponential growth for the last few weeks, and we will reach tipping point. But it won't be today or tomorrow, or in the next month. You had and still have plenty of opportunities to join our community and take your seat in this journey. We invite you to be part of a roundtable where everyone is allowed and constructive and innovative ideas will be valued and supported. Dont make the mistake to overrate the power of pumps & dumps. We will reach high and if the tipping point is somewhere between btc and ltc, The coin will need a strong and standing community to keep it there. Until then i'm more than happy to retire from blackcoin.

I invite you to join us, be a part and get involved. Don't let fear, grudge and envy cloud your judgements. Come to the BLACK side (not the dark side, that would be darkcoin  Tongue) and develop the future of cryptocurrencies with us. Blackcoin is built for YOU

Activity: 434
coinmarketcap.com showing $ 3,271,730 volume in the last 24Hrs for BC!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
This is offtopic:
But did anyone here invest in FlutterCoin? I just bought some and curious if anyone was taking the same route as me?  Grin Putting a little something in all the hot PoS Coins with high value on MintPal is my strategy.
I was minig at beginig solt at 500-400 and buyed back at 250.
Cheesy what i  sold i have invested in BC Tongue.
BTW FLT have few source of new coins POW/POS/POT so... is not pure POS it won't be like BC.
With this coin big problem is that it can have 1x-10x total amout of coins so i very hard to predict when it can go.

With BC i don't have such problem 1$ for BC is still pretty cheap IMO.

If someone bought that coin for 500 sat it can be big jump but seriously BC under 1$-100$ is undervalued IMO.
and many those guys who wanted cash out they did it Smiley to high volume around.

I like how other coins want to be next BC train Cheesy ^^ same Doge,LTC,VTC,BTC train ext...
unfortunately it is not so easy without premine sucess without premine = strong supportive community.
Activity: 80
Very poor payout for me, Considering the bonuses added. 3.5MH netted me 40.1 BC? Predictions were around 75

The pool is a double effect tool :
- protect your investment by using your hashrate to strengthen Blackcoin ;
- increase slightly your Blackcoin capital.

If we want the Blackcoin project to succeed, we need to have a strong pool.
Jump to: