Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 919. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I agree. Maybe consider making it scrypt-jane?

Otherwise interesting coin
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Very poor payout for me, Considering the bonuses added. 3.5MH netted me 40.1 BC? Predictions were around 75

What exactly are you complaining about?  Those 40.1 BC are worth 0.02205981 BTC @ 0.00055012 BTC/BC, or about  0.0063 BTC/MH. And if you're planning on holding long term, they're worth even more... it looks like other than a few bumps along the way, BlackCoin is going nowhere but up.
+ 1
0.00654 according to http://poolpicker.eu/text.php
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Very poor payout for me, Considering the bonuses added. 3.5MH netted me 40.1 BC? Predictions were around 75

What exactly are you complaining about?  Those 40.1 BC are worth 0.02205981 BTC @ 0.00055012 BTC/BC, or about  0.0063 BTC/MH. And if you're planning on holding long term, they're worth even more... it looks like other than a few bumps along the way, BlackCoin is going nowhere but up.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
On blackcoinpool you say?

Not bad.
But there is someone making good money with this pool.
You don't know how the mined coins are used an if is they are paying good.
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
what is the total supply of this, 100M?
This is offtopic:
But did anyone here invest in FlutterCoin? I just bought some and curious if anyone was taking the same route as me?  Grin Putting a little something in all the hot PoS Coins with high value on MintPal is my strategy.

Me,too Sir! hehe  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
At this rate in a few hours we will surpass NXT in market cap!!!
I was up from 3:30am! went to sleep at 6am! And up again!

BC reached 79k somewhere (wenn mintpal was down because of ddos attacks)
we beat Mastercoin for a short time!  was around 0.25$!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This is offtopic:
But did anyone here invest in FlutterCoin? I just bought some and curious if anyone was taking the same route as me?  Grin Putting a little something in all the hot PoS Coins with high value on MintPal is my strategy.
Activity: 65
We won life choosing BlackCoin Shocked

Im so proud of my choose %-)!!

Yes,
BlackCoin is a good coin,
It has a bright tomorrow! Smiley
Looks like price dropped about 25% since 24 hour peak.  Sign of profit taking and massive dump soon?

Don't worry.
The next benefit ceased, don't be greedy. Smiley

Before there was a massive dump of 168 BTC from our ATH and we shot back up halfway.

What's our highest transaction volume so far? 43xx???
Activity: 65
Looks like price dropped about 25% since 24 hour peak.  Sign of profit taking and massive dump soon?

Don't worry.
The next benefit ceased, don't be greedy. Smiley
Please replace the link
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100
to
http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=100

I have made improvements. Now the balance is shown as dollars and bitcoin.

Looks great, but the name says Kittehcoin. May want to change. Smiley
Activity: 714
I missed the BC train  Embarrassed

Just warming up man. You'll see.

Some green candles on bitcoin too this is most welcome  Cool
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
I missed the BC train  Embarrassed
Activity: 95
BC to the moon. good Tongue
Activity: 714
can someone tell me why the action always happens over night? Are chinese players buying up the market?

Chinese, australian... Since BitCoin doesn't seem to get a break in these regions, it could very well be these folks need an alternative. They might have found just that in BlackCoin, who knows Smiley But i love waing up to this in the morning, that's for sure!  Grin

Aussie here. We love gambling and spending money. This is better than gold or the races at the moment Cheesy.

But it's not easy for us to buy bitcoin. We either have to transact on forums or convert from aus -> usd, or use a 3rd party wallet.
The Aussie market is still very much untouched.
Activity: 168
Now Taking Pre-Orders - BlackCoin Wallet Card

We are now accepting pre-orders for the BlackCoin Wallet Card!!! Please click here to place your order: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Price: $20.00 + Free Shipping Worldwide!

Pre-Orders will be from today until 4/18/2014. First Batch will be shipping out the week of May 1st!

Only the first batch will be the limited edition version!

The official website launches 4/14/2014 @ 5:00PM EST

Please note: The image is just a low resolution mock-up. The actually card will be high resolution supper glossy plastic with vibrant colors.

So what exactly is the Blackcoin Card Wallet?

The BlackCoin Card Wallet is a completely branded BC card with a pull out USB dongle. It will be loaded with a custom BlackCoin start menu and the wallet pre loaded. When you insert the wallet into your computer the menu will automatically launch, and you will have access to your wallet, current market prices, BC news, and other elements all in one place! What makes this exciting is you will not only be able to keep your wallet with you at all times, in the event you need to access your funds you will be able to do it at any Windows computer. The blockchain and all other data will already be loaded on the card. (Obviously if you do not plug the card in regularly it will take longer for it to sync). Also, the launcher will automatically update the wallet to the current version automatically.

Another benefit of the card is you can pre-load as many coins as you like and give the cards away to family and friends as "gift cards". They will not need to be tech savvy to use it! Just insert and go! This is a great way to introduce others to BlackCoin.

And lets be honest, wouldn't it be cool to walk around with a BlackCoin wallet card with the sexy logo?

Note: A portion of the proceeds will go directly to the dev team and community projects.

Pick yours up here: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Now that BlackCoin value has exploded, the first batch of Limited Edition cards might be valuable one day!!!
Jump to: