Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 100. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
A tremendous huge project, with an incredibly competent strategy of development. The active position of the project's founder Steve Kuh, is encouraging. This person himself presents his project at various events and personally communicates with producers and investors. All events are always open to publicity.

I regularly see photos and videos from their meetings. I see that in addition to promoting the project on the network, they are doing it personally. This is very useful, because such meetings are attended by very influential people from the crypto world.
Activity: 336
Hello, private selling has already started, is not it? How much was invested at the moment?

It's not known yet, they don't have an online counter. You can ask the developers in telegram:  https://t.me/bonafi
Activity: 324
Hello, private selling has already started, is not it? How much was invested at the moment?
Activity: 378
A tremendous huge project, with an incredibly competent strategy of development. The active position of the project's founder Steve Kuh, is encouraging. This person himself presents his project at various events and personally communicates with producers and investors. All events are always open to publicity.
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the idea even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
Yes, if you invest to make a profit, that's right. But most people will certainly use tokens in the application, creating a high demand for them on the exchange
The price of the token depends directly on the combination of these two factors. That is .... from the popularity of this entire system.
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the idea even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
Yes, if you invest to make a profit, that's right. But most people will certainly use tokens in the application, creating a high demand for them on the exchange
Activity: 364
An interesting prospective project with the possibility of raising its profit and profit of producers. A great marketing lever.

Yes, but the main idea is to reduce the number of counterfeit products. I hope this will be achieved due to the fact that producers will be interested in the functions of this project and will agree to cooperate and place crypto tags on their product...
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your business can significantly improve this. I'll observe the development.
Anonymity in the network? Are you sure that you correctly understood what this project is about?
Well, if he meant the blockchain, where the data about the product are stored, about the manufacturer and the buyer - then he is right. Considering that only an authorized seller or manufacturer has access. And no one else.
Activity: 250
Guys, what are the prospects for acquiring your token? Are there any prospects for making a profit?

The volume of counterfeit products in the world is estimated at more than $ 600 billion. Do you think the application will be in demand to verify the authenticity of the product?
As you remember, demand creates supply. The price of the token is growing, you are making a profit.
This is a theory. Analyze yourself.
Guys, what are the prospects for acquiring your token? Are there any prospects for making a profit?
Any crypto currency can make a profit. You must assess the risks of investing yourself.
Activity: 308
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your business can significantly improve this. I'll observe the development.
Anonymity in the network? Are you sure that you correctly understood what this project is about?
Activity: 3
Activity: 308
Excellent teamwork, very fast development. Positive mood. Bonafi, you definitely expect success  Wink Your application will allow manufacturers to sell products more efficiently
What's really cool is that manufacturers will really benefit. That is, they really have some incentive to become a partner of Bonafi

Yes, thay can organize a good advertising campaign using Bonafi's application  Smiley
Activity: 364
Excellent teamwork, very fast development. Positive mood. Bonafi, you definitely expect success  Wink Your application will allow manufacturers to sell products more efficiently
What's really cool is that manufacturers will really benefit. That is, they really have some incentive to become a partner of Bonafi
Activity: 254
Haha, yes, the bonus is good ... I was surprised to see the bonus for the investment amount of more than $ 2 million - it's 130% bonus ... colossally

Of course, it's 2/3 of a soft cap.  Grin I hope will we see such an investor. It would be very cool, to get such an investor, or even a few.
Merit: 1
Hello,  best idea.... guaranteed savings.... I am putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.

Bold step! However, you are right! A huge bonus on private sale is waiting for you!  Wink

Haha, yes, the bonus is good ... I was surprised to see the bonus for the investment amount of more than $ 2 million - it's 130% bonus ... colossally
Merit: 1
Hello,  best idea.... guaranteed savings.... I am putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.

Bold step! However, you are right! A huge bonus on private sale is waiting for you!  Wink
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: