Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 95. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you

We dont know yet. Tokens will be distributed after 12 months. This is the waiting period set by the US Security Exchange Commission
Activity: 1
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
Activity: 350
Hello  I really like the idea behind your plan and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the idea that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?

At the moment, the sale has not yet begun.
Now there is a private sale with a bonus of 26% to 130% and a minimum amount of investment of $ 2,000.
Activity: 1
Hello  I really like the idea behind your plan and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the idea that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?
I liked the option with wine at the demonstration. This is a good reason to think about the producers of alcoholic beverages and to protect millions of people
Yes, I am sure that the alcohol industry suffers from counterfeit goods no less than the drug industry. Millions of people are poisoned each year by low-quality raw materials.
We definitely need to implement such a project.After all, when it comes to our health,we do not want to buy counterfeit products,and therefore I personally support this idea, and I sincerely wish the team that they managed to implement it all!But I believe that it will be quite difficult to do this,because many dishonest people will be against the introduction of such a product,because there is a lot of money in this area.But in any case, I support the idea of the Bonafi team,and I hope for their success!

No matter how sad it is, you are right. And it seems that so many influential people have to do with this ....
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I liked the option with wine at the demonstration. This is a good reason to think about the producers of alcoholic beverages and to protect millions of people
Yes, I am sure that the alcohol industry suffers from counterfeit goods no less than the drug industry. Millions of people are poisoned each year by low-quality raw materials.
We definitely need to implement such a project.After all, when it comes to our health,we do not want to buy counterfeit products,and therefore I personally support this idea, and I sincerely wish the team that they managed to implement it all!But I believe that it will be quite difficult to do this,because many dishonest people will be against the introduction of such a product,because there is a lot of money in this area.But in any case, I support the idea of the Bonafi team,and I hope for their success!
Activity: 364
Hello Bonafi. Excellent work on developing the application. Very simple and beautiful interface. I hope that we will see this in an even better light in early 2019!

I'm sure that the interface and other "beauty" is not the most important for Bonafi and will be further developed in the future. The main task is efficiency and functionality.

Naturally, this is correct. Always at first the functional and the uninterrupted work are done, and only then the beautiful interface becomes. In general, at the moment the application shows a result much higher than expected.
Activity: 377
Hello Bonafi. Excellent work on developing the application. Very simple and beautiful interface. I hope that we will see this in an even better light in early 2019!

I'm sure that the interface and other "beauty" is not the most important for Bonafi and will be further developed in the future. The main task is efficiency and functionality.
Activity: 28
Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I'm glad to see this idea is solving the problem.
Activity: 250
Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this idea, yup

You are one of the few who paid attention to this. you're right, Bonafi is the most attractive for investment in the long term.

As far as I know, the developers are planning the first profit for about 4 years of work. I think the token will grow as efficiently as possible in about 4 years.
Activity: 336
Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this idea, yup

You are one of the few who paid attention to this. you're right, Bonafi is the most attractive for investment in the long term.
Activity: 14
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?

I have not seen such a video. But on the first day of the sale, the site will have an intuitive interface for buying tokens
Activity: 55
What is Bonafi? I do not know about this project. Can you give me more information about Bonafi?
Bonafi provides anti-counterfeit solution on blockchain for goods sold. Cryptography encrypted Crypto-Tag is used to be inserted into goods during manufacturing, and the supply chain information is recorded on blockchain as the goods are shipped from the manufacturers to the consumers. The consumers use Bonafi phone App, powered by company BONA tokens, to scan the product with the Crypto-tag and authenticate if it is the real thing or a fake. See www.bonafi.io
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
Activity: 392
Hey, there! Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the plan? Send me the link pleeeease

The main competitor is Vechain. Here you can see their latest demonstration and comparison with competitors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc
Hey, there! Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the plan? Send me the link pleeeease
Activity: 20
What is Bonafi? I do not know about this project. Can you give me more information about Bonafi?
Activity: 308
Greetings  According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?

No, the beta version will be launched in Q1 2019. You see the road map?
Pages:
Jump to: