Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 104. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
what brands will cooperate with you? are there already agreements? and what exactly it will be possible to check? clothes, equipment?

No agreements yet! Follow the news. Demonstration of the new version of the application will be in live mode on September 6 on the Bonafi channel. I think this will help increase the demand for the project due to the availability of a working and efficient product.

You can scan any product. Anything. From electronics to drugs and alcohol
Activity: 364
Then this project will not be interesting for investors. They need profit, not a promise of profit.) Investors are not volunteers who just give money to develop the project)) Cheesy

This project is interesting in the long term. You understand the difference between those projects that are being cut right away, but in six months they do not need anyone, and those that affect the real problem and which will remain relevant and demand for a long time.
Activity: 28
Good day, there!
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting idea. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the plan!
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
what brands will cooperate with you? are there already agreements? and what exactly it will be possible to check? clothes, equipment?
Activity: 145
I believe in a big and happy future from Bonafi. They can do it, great strength, and good experience, with the success of the Bonafi team, a very interesting concept with a purpose that is useful for platform users.
Greetings DEVs. Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Greetings,
Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your plan guys
I hope you have a different opinion of Bonafi? Or I did not understand something ...

He says that other scam projects or ideas are trash. Bonafi does not apply to such projects.
garbage is not garbage, scum or not, we will see when the project will collect the necessary amount for the beginning, and then it will do everything on paper and be traded on the stock exchange, and everything will be ok.

Trading on the exchange is not the main goal of Bonafi on the first year. Finding partners and sign agreements are much more important!
Then this project will not be interesting for investors. They need profit, not a promise of profit.) Investors are not volunteers who just give money to develop the project)) Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Greetings,
Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your plan guys
I hope you have a different opinion of Bonafi? Or I did not understand something ...

He says that other scam projects or ideas are trash. Bonafi does not apply to such projects.
garbage is not garbage, scum or not, we will see when the project will collect the necessary amount for the beginning, and then it will do everything on paper and be traded on the stock exchange, and everything will be ok.

Trading on the exchange is not the main goal of Bonafi on the first year. Finding partners and sign agreements are much more important!
Activity: 12
Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why your smart contracts better than others??? ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
Greetings,

Activity: 31
Hey  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Activity: 149
Greetings,

Greetings,
Activity: 30
Greetings,
Activity: 313
Hello  I like the business and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?

PRE-ICO
9/10/2018 – 9/30/2018
ICO
10/15/2018 – 12/23/2018

Whitelist is open
Hello  I like the business and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Activity: 350
I'm glad that I invested in this plan and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this plan is here to stay and really be one of the better plans out there.

Invested? Strange, but private sale has not begun yet... In addition, the minimum amount for private sale - $2000. I hope you did not contact the fraudster?

Haha is right.
By the way, if someone scares a huge amount of investment - then the main sale will be only $ 100
Activity: 356
I'm glad that I invested in this plan and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this plan is here to stay and really be one of the better plans out there.

Invested? Strange, but private sale has not begun yet... In addition, the minimum amount for private sale - $2000. I hope you did not contact the fraudster?
Activity: 154
Mindful website and very interesting concept with a useful purpose for platform users. Provides protection from trademark counterfeiting to consumers and retailers both large and small using blockchain technology.
Jump to: