Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 101. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I like your idea of making it not just a scanner for products, but a tool for interaction between producers and buyers
Activity: 55
Hey
Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?

Bonafi is listed on ICObench.
Activity: 282
Hey. At what time does the broadcast start on September 6?
Hi Klennox
9AM, Sept 6th, Los Angeles Time (Pacific Standard Time) GMT-7
Activity: 4
Hey
Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
what brands will cooperate with you? are there already agreements? and what exactly it will be possible to check? clothes, equipment?

No agreements yet! Follow the news. Demonstration of the new version of the application will be in live mode on September 6 on the Bonafi channel. I think this will help increase the demand for the project due to the availability of a working and efficient product.

You can scan any product. Anything. From electronics to drugs and alcohol

looks impressive. Tell me, how do you advertise your project? do you have a bounty campaign? and yet, is your project officially issued in any country?
Activity: 378
Hey. At what time does the broadcast start on September 6?
Activity: 342
It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
Look at the Vechain project, they closed ICO one year ago and the cost of the organization is $ 700 million

Well, Bonafi has more advantages than Vechain gives. Bonafi will be a marketing tool with the ability to identify counterfeit goods  Wink

Yes, the project is changing before our eyes. When I first heard about Bonafi, they had a demonstration of the product, and there was only one function - scanning and retrieving information.
Yes, there was not yet a hyperledger blockchain and various options in the form of product reviews, promo-codes, product demos... Roll Eyes
Activity: 265
It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
Look at the Vechain project, they closed ICO one year ago and the cost of the organization is $ 700 million

Well, Bonafi has more advantages than Vechain gives. Bonafi will be a marketing tool with the ability to identify counterfeit goods  Wink

Yes, the project is changing before our eyes. When I first heard about Bonafi, they had a demonstration of the product, and there was only one function - scanning and retrieving information.
Activity: 308

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Looked at it whats next. Tell me what to look at because Im eagerly waiting for someones advice to look at the material object in a close proximity to my location. The figure u quoted above is not that much money, every business on the planet if spun up with care could load ur living hall with packs of clean untinted money. The joke about the amount u posted made my day though.
Activity: 336
Is КYC required in participating in the plan? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Yes, you must pass the KYC and AML. This is the requirements of Security Exchange Comission
Activity: 392
Do you need any additional licenses for the product?
No, no licenses are needed. Only a partnership agreement with the manufacturer. The licensing issues are decided by the manufacturer himself.
Activity: 14
Is КYC required in participating in the plan? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Activity: 13
Do you need any additional licenses for the product?
Activity: 11
Good night,  Guys, just can your business be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your business? What role does the coin have? Thanks
Great to see that there are still business that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.
Yes, it's good ... however, I do not know exactly how this will affect the price on the market

The price on the market will be affected by the demand for this token. A gradual implementation of the tokens will not affect the price.
Activity: 392
Great to see that there are still business that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.
Yes, it's good ... however, I do not know exactly how this will affect the price on the market
Activity: 18
Activity: 406
Why don't you make a beta version, or an open alpha version for the community? So, it would be easier for us to understand
and what will you do if you could use it? There are no products with crypto tags yet

You can evaluate the first demonstration of the product, but there hasn't been applied a new blockchain from the hyperledger company yet.
What does this give bonafi? Higher transaction speed? Security? Why did not they make own blockchain?

Yes, everything from what you have listed.
To develop your own blockchain would have to spend too much money. And it would take much more time. The main idea is not to create a token, or blockchain, but to protect products from counterfeiting.
Pages:
Jump to: