Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 103. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Bonafi is improving their idea. With each new article or announcement we learn more and more of different information and observe the rapid increases in the number of tools and functions
Activity: 350
exactly, and thats whats gonna ensure its success. I'm just saying that last year projects didnt need surprises, they just needed some fancy blockchain-sounding words in their whitepaper

Right. Every year it will be harder to surprise us with white paper and simple promises with fashionable words.  Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
Hello! Guys, look, Bonafi got a new review from cryptosis:
https://cryptosis.io/bonafi-ico-review/

Enjoy reading

Excellent, good review, thanks for sharing this. I would put a higher score, but overall a good overview
We are waiting for the demonstration, probably after the display of the work product, the rating will grow

It wouldn't have been necessary if bonafi had started 1 year ago, it could've just rode the wave to success, now they're going to have to show something significant. I think they'll succeed though

They have more functions than competitors, and much more secure crypto tags. They have something that they can surprise us with.

exactly, and thats whats gonna ensure its success. I'm just saying that last year projects didnt need surprises, they just needed some fancy blockchain-sounding words in their whitepaper
Activity: 265

Enjoy reading

Excellent, good review, thanks for sharing this. I would put a higher score, but overall a good overview
We are waiting for the demonstration, probably after the display of the work product, the rating will grow

It wouldn't have been necessary if bonafi had started 1 year ago, it could've just rode the wave to success, now they're going to have to show something significant. I think they'll succeed though

They have more functions than competitors, and much more secure crypto tags. They have something that they can surprise us with.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

Enjoy reading

Activity: 364
Hello Bonafi. Will your app be free?
How much will it cost to scan? What if you scan one product several times?
The average cost of 1 scan will be from 0.1 to 1 token, depending on what kind of product you are scanning
Hello Bonafi. Will your app be free?
How much will it cost to scan? What if you scan one product several times?

Enjoy reading

Enjoy reading

Activity: 392

Enjoy reading
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Hello, Team.
This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this project works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.

Whats that advantage that u found lying beneath the fossilized mass of rock-solid disadvantages. Sometime I will meet with the authors of this kind of posts and blow them out for misleading nonsense. Market suppliers and demand creators is the same party, its bank. It uses the cold press method to draw money out of loan takers to make them rely on a central body.
Activity: 336
Hi, great project. I like your idea, it's amazing. If the manufacturer starts to cooperate - there will be a very high demand for your token.
The main thing is that the application retains its speed of operation. Because the buyer is not always interested in viewing ads, videos and promotional codes. Sometimes it's just necessary to check the product and close the application.
This will all be disconnected, or additional functionality will be available when you run it. Standard functionality (scan and retrieve information) will remain and will work quickly
Activity: 392
The main thing is that the application retains its speed of operation. Because the buyer is not always interested in viewing ads, videos and promotional codes. Sometimes it's just necessary to check the product and close the application.
Activity: 308
The world of technologies is changing every day and it is important not to waste a chance. Use it now for not to lose it today!
Yes, the truth is that the sale has not started yet, so just get ready. And note that the first stage, the minimum amount for investment - 2000 dollars for private sale and 500 dollars for pre-sale
Activity: 32
Hello, Team.
This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this project works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The world of technologies is changing every day and it is important not to waste a chance. Use it now for not to lose it today!
It sounds very interesting, by the way ... a curious technology.
What are your recent achievements?

Have you read the new article?
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-will-be-a-perfect-marketing-tool-for-brands-in-addition-to-being-an-anti-counterfeit-solution/

Great, Bonafi becomes a real marketing tool  Smiley
Activity: 334
Activity: 326
what brands will cooperate with you? are there already agreements? and what exactly it will be possible to check? clothes, equipment?

No agreements yet! Follow the news. Demonstration of the new version of the application will be in live mode on September 6 on the Bonafi channel. I think this will help increase the demand for the project due to the availability of a working and efficient product.

You can scan any product. Anything. From electronics to drugs and alcohol

It sounds very interesting, by the way ... a curious technology.
What are your recent achievements?
Jump to: