Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 98. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I cant say that the demonstration was very large, but it will remain in the records so that everyone can see it later  Wink
Well, don't forget that many had a different time. Someone had a night or an early morning.
Yes, you can also distribute the link to the demonstration to your friends and acquaintances.
Activity: 322
Hey. At what time does the broadcast start on September 6?
Hi Klennox
9AM, Sept 6th, Los Angeles Time (Pacific Standard Time) GMT-7
Bonafi will be doing a live YouTube Demo today at 9AM PST (GMT-7), on Bonafi formerly Group Project live channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCbFcG8wfCFiAWpO0b5Qnlg

Hi, do you have any partners or manufacturers who will also join the presentation?

I cant say that the demonstration was very large, but it will remain in the records so that everyone can see it later  Wink
Activity: 378
Hi Klennox
Bonafi will be doing a live YouTube Demo today at 9AM PST (GMT-7), on Bonafi formerly Group Project live channel

Hi, do you have any partners or manufacturers who will also join the presentation?
Activity: 55
Hi Klennox
Hello  I see this business has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
Where do you see the bounty? Bounty in this project is banned by the exchange security commission.
Exchange for BONA token is not available yet, as it's a security token. More than 40 companies are engaged in the creation of the exchange.

It is true, however, on a private sale and pre-sale, a serious bonus for investors is enough!

Yeah! Up to 130% bonus th the private sale stage, and 25% at pre sale stage. Pretty nice bonus, isn't it?
Activity: 336
Hello  I see this business has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
Where do you see the bounty? Bounty in this project is banned by the exchange security commission.
Exchange for BONA token is not available yet, as it's a security token. More than 40 companies are engaged in the creation of the exchange.

It is true, however, on a private sale and pre-sale, a serious bonus for investors is enough!
Activity: 32
Activity: 308
Hello bonafi! I see that your soft cap is $ 3 million. Is this your main goal, or do you expect much higher rates?
Given that the hard cap is $25 million - then of course their expectations are much higher! Wink
Activity: 308
Hello bonafi! I see that your soft cap is $ 3 million. Is this your main goal, or do you expect much higher rates?
Activity: 378
In which country will your service be launched in Q1 2019? Or will it be immediately available in all countries?
Hello, in general Bonafi is based in the USA Los Angeles. But the application is likely to be available around the world at once
I see no reason to run it in only 1 country. Moreover, the application receives approval in Apple and Google and can be immediately available
Right. I have not heard of any trial launch in the US. To make the project more attractive, it is best to make it immediately available to all
Activity: 250
In which country will your service be launched in Q1 2019? Or will it be immediately available in all countries?
Hello, in general Bonafi is based in the USA Los Angeles. But the application is likely to be available around the world at once
I see no reason to run it in only 1 country. Moreover, the application receives approval in Apple and Google and can be immediately available
Activity: 377
Activity: 364
Bonafi plans to monetize the Big Data. Bonafi Platform would generate a great deal of useful marketing data for advertisers and brands as more customers use the platform. This is not something revolutionary but then it does solve the problem and yes there is a problem. Sometime simple solution for an everyday problem works.

Bonafi team has to clearly stipulate their expectations from ico sale. I dont know what is bonafi though, this could be the name of a surgical operation for making a modern humans face look like australopithecus, or a term to refer to the family of insects from mashroom kingdom that have cephalopode body comprised of multicellular nodes with positively charged nucleus and ribosoman legs.

The name Bonafi is derived from the latin word Bona Fides, meaning conscientiousness.

Expectations from ICO - $ 3 million soft cap. There is no hard cap.

Not a bad name, it has a semantic load.
A soft cap of 3 million is not so much, probably it will be raised quickly enough
Bonafi plans to monetize the Big Data. Bonafi Platform would generate a great deal of useful marketing data for advertisers and brands as more customers use the platform. This is not something revolutionary but then it does solve the problem and yes there is a problem. Sometime simple solution for an everyday problem works.

Bonafi team has to clearly stipulate their expectations from ico sale. I dont know what is bonafi though, this could be the name of a surgical operation for making a modern humans face look like australopithecus, or a term to refer to the family of insects from mashroom kingdom that have cephalopode body comprised of multicellular nodes with positively charged nucleus and ribosoman legs.

The name Bonafi is derived from the latin word Bona Fides, meaning conscientiousness.

Expectations from ICO - $ 3 million soft cap. There is no hard cap.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Activity: 126
Activity: 30
I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Activity: 392
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this business will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this idea are really good.

How can they be dissatisfied with a platform that will save their money and prevent you from buying a counterfeit product worth a thousand dollars or more? (for example)
Pages:
Jump to: