Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 97. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that is all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It isimportant for the community.
Activity: 334
I saw a demonstration yesterday. Well, I was expecting something more. More products and a more detailed demonstration of the interface
Activity: 336
An impressive demonstration of the application. This works quite quickly and successfully. Congratulations!
I'm waiting for an extension for the browser!
The extension for the browser has been ported for technical reasons. I think we can expect this closer to October

Well, they just want to show the best possible product. That the partners didnt doubt their competence
Activity: 350
An impressive demonstration of the application. This works quite quickly and successfully. Congratulations!
The extension for the browser has been ported for technical reasons. I think we can expect this closer to October
Activity: 392
Activity: 308
Hey all!
Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it's started by admin of this forum so that I'll keep this under my watch list before take any action.

I don't understand, what are you talking about? What kind of advertising? What forum?
This topic was launched by another person, the organizer of ICO.
Activity: 28
Hey all!
Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it's started by admin of this forum so that I'll keep this under my watch list before take any action.
Activity: 378
Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.

You are right, whitepaper is prepared very competently. It can be seen that there was a legal advice. There are excerpts from the rules of the US Security Exchange Commission. Perspective object for investment.

But I didn't understand what Masternodes you are talking about.
Activity: 27
Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.
Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!

Yes you are right. In addition to the cost of the token, pre-sale will be a serious enough bonus for investors. If you plan to invest more than 500 bucks - it's better to join the pre-sale

It's best to join a private sale now! Invest 2000 dollars or more and get 26%-130% of bonus. Bonafi is a safe enough project for investing funds. Naturally, you should study this in detail, but this is the project that is likely to become unrealistically in demand and in a couple of years the token will cost tens of times more.
Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!

Yes you are right. In addition to the cost of the token, pre-sale will be a serious enough bonus for investors. If you plan to invest more than 500 bucks - it's better to join the pre-sale
Activity: 35
Activity: 377
Yes, it will probably be much easier to purchase tokens using a bank card to permanently have a certain number of tokens on the balance.

Guys, you buy a specific number of tokens now, or on the exchange later. You will not buy 1 token, or 10? You will buy several thousand tokens at once. You will have enough of this amount for several thousand scans + you will receive rewards from writing reviews.
Activity: 364
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the business goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.

For what it can be required? For the prompt purchase of tokens?
This is the only option that comes to my mind.

Yes, it will probably be much easier to purchase tokens using a bank card to permanently have a certain number of tokens on the balance.
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the business goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.

For what it can be required? For the prompt purchase of tokens?
This is the only option that comes to my mind.
Activity: 14
Activity: 282
Hey, devs! best idea.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.

Yes, 100%. Developers follow the rules of the security commission and are fully responsible for their actions. Invest in such a project is safe and interesting.

Excellent prepared product. We already have a working product before the beginning of ICO. This is a good sign for investors.

Yes, quite a curious project. I was glad to see your demonstration and realized that you are quite serious guys.
Hey, devs! best idea.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.

Yes, 100%. Developers follow the rules of the security commission and are fully responsible for their actions. Invest in such a project is safe and interesting.

Excellent prepared product. We already have a working product before the beginning of ICO. This is a good sign for investors.
Activity: 392

I'm glad that your application is working. Not a single failure in the demonstration. Good job.
Pages:
Jump to: