Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 99. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this business will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this idea are really good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Interesting development. The application will be something like a social network, where the buyer will be able to communicate with the manufacturer.

Manufacturers will receive feedback from buyers. Buyers will receive a reward for writing product reviews.

That is, manufacturers will also have to buy tokens to be able to encourage their customers?
Activity: 364
Hi, all.
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Demand for BONA Tokens will create the problem of a huge number of counterfeit products. The blockchain will protect the transmitted data from the change.
Activity: 350
Hi, all.
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
This is a completely decentralized application. See above, there wrote that Bonafi uses Hyperledger blockchain.
Activity: 35
Hi, all.
Hi, all. Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry

Right.
Bonafi use the Hyperledger blockchain. This is a tested blockchain based on Ethereum. It's fast and safe.

So, they are engaged specifically in this idea and not create their own blockchain?
Hi, all. Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry

Right.
Bonafi use the Hyperledger blockchain. This is a tested blockchain based on Ethereum. It's fast and safe.
Interesting development. The application will be something like a social network, where the buyer will be able to communicate with the manufacturer.

Manufacturers will receive feedback from buyers. Buyers will receive a reward for writing product reviews.
Merit: 1
Activity: 8
The mission of the project is to protect all the brands and retailers large and small, and protect consumers from counterfeit goods by deploying authentication systems are not secure by technology blockchain and encode NFC tags, Crypto-Tag TM. I believe the great mission and a series of solutions that will enhance the scientific project in the maximum height in the eyes of the community.
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.

If you write about artificial intelligence, tell us where Bonafi uses artificial intelligence? And specify where you read about this?
Activity: 326
The world of technologies is changing every day and it is important not to waste a chance. Use it now for not to lose it today!

It's definitely right, but the minimum amount for investing now is $ 2,000, it's too much. I'll wait till the main sale. Either pre-sale, there is at least a minimum amount of $ 500. This is more acceptable to me
Activity: 27
I am interested in this idea because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It'snecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance

The unsold tokens will be kept by the company for future sales.. There's no bounty because it contradicts the rules of the Security Exchange Comission.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Very interesting for investment. I'm glad that you shortened the waiting time for tokens from 1 year to 40 days. This is the right decision (my opinion)

Wow, I didn't know about this, it's not bad. They needed to do an announcement about this, or something. I think some investors still do not know about this. After all, with 40 day period of waiting for tokens to invest in the project is much more pleasant

Im not impressed. Who told u there will be announcement, I think whoever told u this tried to push u in the wrong direction. ico sale will start headless without any announcements and money will be delivered to the wallet-receiver through a plumber pipe. I must say the degree of innovations here is high although its uncertain who is party behind the canvas.
Very interesting for investment. I'm glad that you shortened the waiting time for tokens from 1 year to 40 days. This is the right decision (my opinion)

Wow, I didn't know about this, it's not bad. They needed to do an announcement about this, or something. I think some investors still do not know about this. After all, with 40 day period of waiting for tokens to invest in the project is much more pleasant

What are you talking about? They made the announcement in all their social networks on the same day when they changed these conditions. And here people have mentioned this several times. Subscribe to the social networks of the project so that you no longer miss important announcements
Activity: 406

Activity: 35
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
Activity: 308
Activity: 32
I'm very impressive with this business and It seems it's an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework
Pages:
Jump to: