Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 105. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I'm glad that I invested in this plan and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this plan is here to stay and really be one of the better plans out there.
Activity: 364
Greetings everyone! Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?

Token BONA
PreICO Price 1,250 BONA = 100 USD
Price 1,000 BONA = 100 USD
Platform ERC20
Accepting ETH, BTC, USD
Minimum investment 100 USD
Soft cap 3,000,000 USD
Country United States of America

Wow, the softcap is not that big ... I think you'll do it ... do you already have investors ready to invest?
Yes, Bonafi already held meetings with potential investors. I think a certain amount will be achieved almost on the first day of sales
Activity: 350
Greetings everyone! Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?

Token BONA
Platform ERC20
Accepting ETH, BTC, USD
Soft cap 3,000,000 USD

Wow, the softcap is not that big ... I think you'll do it ... do you already have investors ready to invest?
Activity: 322

Token BONA
Platform ERC20
Accepting ETH, BTC, USD
Soft cap 3,000,000 USD
Activity: 28
It's a very interesting idea to create a way to check the goods before buying, using a browser extension to identify the seller ...
Activity: 342
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
Well, for a year, I think we'll see a good development
Activity: 33
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
Activity: 378
The plan is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the idea.
What in their current activity doesn't satisfy you? They made the application, implemented a blockchain in it and it already works and passed internal tests.
Activity: 38
The plan is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the idea.
This is the main idea. Developers dont even set themselves the task of earning in the first year of work. This is a huge respect for developers.
Now the main goal is to get more partners and be ready to present them a working and effective product. If this happens, they succeed in their pocket

Of course they will succeed. This technology will not go unnoticed. I am sure that many manufacturers are already considering the possibility of cooperation.
Hello everybody. Great project, great product. It seems you can make this world a little bit better?

This is the main idea. Developers dont even set themselves the task of earning in the first year of work. This is a huge respect for developers.
Now the main goal is to get more partners and be ready to present them a working and effective product. If this happens, they succeed in their pocket
Activity: 364
Hello everybody. Great project, great product. It seems you can make this world a little bit better?

Activity: 377
Activity: 308

They assume the presence of 1-2 partners by 2019
I hope they succeed. I'm sure of it!  Grin
Activity: 378
guys, how was the Mars Blockchain summit in the Silicon Valley? Are there video recordings or photos of the process?

I know that the head of Bonafi presented his project to many interested people, including potential partners and investors, and also renewed communications with old friends. Bonafi is preparing for a rapid take-off
I don't know how fast the "take-off" will be, but the organization and strategy are very encouraging me. I think if there are several partners in early 2019 - you can see a fairly successful year for Bonafi
They assume the presence of 1-2 partners by 2019
Activity: 336
guys, how was the Mars Blockchain summit in the Silicon Valley? Are there video recordings or photos of the process?

I know that the head of Bonafi presented his project to many interested people, including potential partners and investors, and also renewed communications with old friends. Bonafi is preparing for a rapid take-off
I don't know how fast the "take-off" will be, but the organization and strategy are very encouraging me. I think if there are several partners in early 2019 - you can see a fairly successful year for Bonafi

Jump to: