Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 111. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hey. How do you plan to prove the effectiveness of the system? Will you make trial launches with each manufacturer individually?
Yes, by the way they already work with several manufacturers in this format.

Yes, I heard that there is some kind of sports manufacturer who agreed to test the Bonafi platform
Activity: 336
Hey. How do you plan to prove the effectiveness of the system? Will you make trial launches with each manufacturer individually?
Yes, by the way they already work with several manufacturers in this format.
Activity: 250
Good afternoon. Congratulations on your first review of your project. It seems that this is only the beginning?
I believe that your demonstration will be magnificent

It must be true. If only someone joined after the demonstration ... it would be very useful for Bonafi
Definitely will join! I'm sure. Simply everyone is waiting for evidence of the effectiveness of this system, this is a very reasonable question.
Activity: 356
Good afternoon. Congratulations on your first review of your project. It seems that this is only the beginning?

It must be true. If only someone joined after the demonstration ... it would be very useful for Bonafi
Activity: 364
Hello Bonafi, you are leading an outstanding activity. I wish you luck in your hard work!

Below is our ICO Review by Bitcoin Wealth Builder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=0B0GxiSnkww
Finally, Bonafi becomes famous for Youtube.  Wink Grin
Activity: 55
Hello Bonafi, you are leading an outstanding activity. I wish you luck in your hard work!

Below is our ICO Review by Bitcoin Wealth Builder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=0B0GxiSnkww
Activity: 89
We follow the project appealing to bonafi, with what has been presented I think this thing is in my opinion very well for the sake of security and comfort we certainly
Activity: 313
if really interesting proposal. Correctly formed and formulated, the market even now in troubled times will normally react to it.
Definitely. But the market is very important, and we are. Users. We must show that we need it. In what I absolutely dont doubt.

I think manufacturers should show it first. Show that they care about buyers and they are ready to deal with the counterfeiters.
Activity: 149
if really interesting proposal. Correctly formed and formulated, the market even now in troubled times will normally react to it.
Definitely. But the market is very important, and we are. Users. We must show that we need it. In what I absolutely dont doubt.
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think 3 million soft cap you will collect in a week ... very quickly  Wink
Depending on whether major investors join in the first stage. Those who invest more than 2000 dollars.

Hey. I know that Bonafi had interested investors for a long time. So large investors will 100% and join
Depending on whether major investors join in the first stage. Those who invest more than 2000 dollars.
Small news guys, the demonstration of the application will be September 7! On YouTube channel!

thats still good news, the more we get a chance to see the working thing, the better. These days investors need a little more than just nice words, we want actions! Good think bonafi is up for the task

Absolutely right. But I think Bonafi delayed a demonstration for that reason!

It will be better, then we will see more! I want to see something really cool that will be better than the first demonstration
Merit: 1
Small news guys, the demonstration of the application will be September 7! On YouTube channel!

thats still good news, the more we get a chance to see the working thing, the better. These days investors need a little more than just nice words, we want actions! Good think bonafi is up for the task

Absolutely right. But I think Bonafi delayed a demonstration for that reason!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

Will you demonstrate how exactly the users will interact with the manufacturers?
I think the demonstration will show the main functions of the application. The demonstration is scheduled for September 7. Stay tuned
I will definitely join. I know that this will be broadcast on their YouTube channel
Jump to: