Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 108. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
this very big plan by the purpose and understanding of this business is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
Activity: 350
really nice business sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah

Where did you read about this? I would be interested to know about the management of crypto-assets
Activity: 34
really nice business sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah
Activity: 28
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Activity: 336
The team doing their best for the idea, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the project will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I'm sure they just do what's best for the plan.
That's right, that's why they moved the demonstration. To show a quality product.
Activity: 30
The team doing their best for the idea, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the project will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I'm sure they just do what's best for the plan.
Activity: 378
I think Bonafi will be able to raise a soft cap very quickly. It's only $ 3 million. I think they already have potential investors who are able to make this amount
Activity: 308
It'seasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
I'm sorry, I did not quite understand what you're talking about. Can you rephrase? Plz
Activity: 12
It'seasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
Activity: 377
Quite effective co-operation in Hyperledger, right?
Good luck, Bonafi!

They integrated their technology into their mobile application and will show it on September 6!
Activity: 364
Quite effective co-operation in Hyperledger, right?
Good luck, Bonafi!
This should be extremely beneficial when using such technology in the alcohol and medical industries
The demonstration will show products from these categories. As far as I know, wine and cosmetics will be for sure  Wink

This is cool, by the way. It is interesting to see how this will look like with alcohol. Do you need any additional licenses for this?

No, this is not the spread of alcohol. This is a protection system. No special licenses are required for this.
This should be extremely beneficial when using such technology in the alcohol and medical industries
The demonstration will show products from these categories. As far as I know, wine and cosmetics will be for sure  Wink

This is cool, by the way. It is interesting to see how this will look like with alcohol. Do you need any additional licenses for this?
Activity: 364
Activity: 392
Activity: 33
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose plans for investment?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I'm at the forefront of using your application. I hope this spreads quickly outside the US

It will spread instantly through Apple's and Google's store. Further, everything will depend on the producers. Depending on where and what products are shipped

I'm understood, thank you. I didn't think about it. It is curious, what will be the first partners?
As I understand it, based on my observations, there are some manufacturers of sports goods interested in Bonafi, as well as local wineries, manufacturers of children's products and medicines
I'm at the forefront of using your application. I hope this spreads quickly outside the US

It will spread instantly through Apple's and Google's store. Further, everything will depend on the producers. Depending on where and what products are shipped

I'm understood, thank you. I didn't think about it. It is curious, what will be the first partners?
Activity: 322

Right. But now with the abundance of various trading platforms, goods are distributed around the world

I hope that this will also allow us to overcome the spread of counterfeit goods on trading platforms, too.
Activity: 334

Right. But now with the abundance of various trading platforms, goods are distributed around the world
Jump to: