Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 109. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 0
I'm at the forefront of using your application. I hope this spreads quickly outside the US

It will spread instantly through Apple's and Google's store. Further, everything will depend on the producers. Depending on where and what products are shipped
Activity: 350
I'm at the forefront of using your application. I hope this spreads quickly outside the US
Activity: 364
So... can I trust Bonafi? I understand that the main reason for compliance with the rules of the SEC is to gain investor confidence?

You can trust, that's right. But you have to do your own research into all the risks of investing in a project.

It's right. It does not depend on anything. When investing, always rely only on yourself. BUT I'm sure that Bonafi is profitable to buy
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
So... can I trust Bonafi? I understand that the main reason for compliance with the rules of the SEC is to gain investor confidence?

You can trust, that's right. But you have to do your own research into all the risks of investing in a project.
Activity: 149
I've seen one similar ico, and they have very successfully collected their money, but you have a very strong team, as many know how the Asians are able to create projects, so I think that you have much higher chances
They follow the rules of the SEC. This is a very important decision of the team.

Yes, I think this will be a very good advantage, as the project is regulated by the commission, so the developers bear full responsibility for everything.
I've seen one similar ico, and they have very successfully collected their money, but you have a very strong team, as many know how the Asians are able to create projects, so I think that you have much higher chances
They follow the rules of the SEC. This is a very important decision of the team.

Yes, I think this will be a very good advantage, as the project is regulated by the commission, so the developers bear full responsibility for everything.
Activity: 313
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
A useful purpose for platform users. Provides protection from trademark counterfeiting to consumers and retailers both large and small using blockchain technology. With strong promotional support from a team of professionals.

You are absolutely right! Bonafi is a step towards a safer and brighter future
Activity: 196
A useful purpose for platform users. Provides protection from trademark counterfeiting to consumers and retailers both large and small using blockchain technology. With strong promotional support from a team of professionals.
Activity: 364
I think Bonafi's tokens will not be bought for resale ... This is a project for smart people who look to the future and this is not meant for easy gain
I hope you're right! I support the project because it will help change the world, and not earn.

Correctly, the existence of a problem in the market will help to support the demand for a coin
Activity: 265
I think Bonafi's tokens will not be bought for resale ... This is a project for smart people who look to the future and this is not meant for easy gain
I hope you're right! I support the project because it will help change the world, and not earn.
Prospects for development are very large. I like your idea, it's really a noble occupation. But is it profitable to buy a token for profit?
In fact, any crypto currency is profitable for investment, especially if the demand promises to be very large
Yes, probably you are right. At least a BONA token can really be a very profitable acquisition

Now that the waiting time for the token has been reduced from 1 year to 40 days - I'm definitely sure of it!

I hope you are not going to sell the token below the price of ICO? This is what developers are trying to avoid

Prospects for development are very large. I like your idea, it's really a noble occupation. But is it profitable to buy a token for profit?
In fact, any crypto currency is profitable for investment, especially if the demand promises to be very large
Yes, probably you are right. At least a BONA token can really be a very profitable acquisition

Now that the waiting time for the token has been reduced from 1 year to 40 days - I'm definitely sure of it!

I hope you are not going to sell the token below the price of ICO? This is what developers are trying to avoid
Activity: 102

Yes, this is quite enough for several years. Even if Bonafi finds a dozen partners .......

The strongest project of this year, I would even say that this is the best project. Very popular and influential product.

I think this platform has very good progress with the concept of defending large and small retail brands, also protecting consumers from counterfeit goods. Bonafi offers product services that will solve the problem
Activity: 336

Activity: 392
Activity: 406
from a investor's POV this project looks quite interesting to me.

Yes, investing in Bonafi is quite profitable and safe. As well as the fact that this problem will remain relevant for a long time - it will use a huge demand.

I agree. The existence of a problem is very important. They don't pose a problem, but struggle with it.  Smiley
Jump to: