Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 106. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
guys, how was the Mars Blockchain summit in the Silicon Valley? Are there video recordings or photos of the process?

I know that they promised to do it. But not yet. Now there is an active preparation for the demonstration of the application, so the team is quite loaded.
Activity: 308
guys, how was the Mars Blockchain summit in the Silicon Valley? Are there video recordings or photos of the process?
Activity: 378
One of the most interesting projects. The idea is simple for everyone to understand, even to those who are far from the crypto world.
Exactly. Use it will be everything. I hope the interface and the process of acquiring tokens will be simple enough
Activity: 350
One of the most interesting projects. The idea is simple for everyone to understand, even to those who are far from the crypto world.
One of the most promising project on the block chain. Strong team, high degree of product protection.
Yes, probably with such a security system (block chain, encryption of each individual crypto-tag) This sounds convincing enough

Yes, they are now working on ensuring that the crypto tag can not be used after dismantling. Either could not be dismantled at all.
By the way, 3M are their direct partners in resolving this issue ... cool, right? This is a large known company

Yes, it's entertaining. I wonder how their research goes? Did this solve the problem?
Not so fast, dude, it's not done so fast. A lot of tests, because this depends on the safety of the buyer.
Activity: 377
One of the most promising project on the block chain. Strong team, high degree of product protection.
Yes, probably with such a security system (block chain, encryption of each individual crypto-tag) This sounds convincing enough

Yes, they are now working on ensuring that the crypto tag can not be used after dismantling. Either could not be dismantled at all.
By the way, 3M are their direct partners in resolving this issue ... cool, right? This is a large known company

Yes, it's entertaining. I wonder how their research goes? Did this solve the problem?
Activity: 364

Activity: 282
Activity: 324
Tell me please information about the value of the token and the minimum amount of investment.

You can find all info here https://www.bonafi.io
Merit: 1
Tell me please information about the value of the token and the minimum amount of investment.
Private sale min invest $ 2000 Bonus 26% -130%
Pre-sale min invest $ 500 Bonus 25%
Main sale min invest $ 100 No bonus
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
You're pretty active on social.

Official site: https://www.bonafi.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/bonafi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/theBonafiCo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BonafiBlockchainCompany/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupproject-io/

Did you take part in the Mars Blockchain Summit which was held in the Silicon Valley?
How was it? Any positive outcomes?
Activity: 364
Protection against counterfeits is very important in the modern world. Bonafi is on a mission to defend all brands and retailers big and small, and protect consumers from counterfeits by implementing a fail-safe authentication system using blockchain technology.
Precisely, this will help reduce unintentional costs of repairs and litigation, increase net profits for producers, and also reduce the risk of harm to a person
Well said. It is truly encouraging that someone is using the blockchain for really important purposes
Yes, but this year there are many projects worthy of respect.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Today Bonafi takes part in the Mars Blockchain Summit in the Silicon Valley. Let's wish them good luck!  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool

Good luck Bonafi. I wish to find new partners and investors! I hope you will be the most successful!

As well as last time, they will show the maximum productivity. I'm sure of that.  Cool
How do you know the news? I always come here and find out one of the last. Where can I watch the project in real time?

go to telegram chat. project participants are constantly communicating there. This is where you can find out the latest news for today. you will always be aware of being in a telegram chat.
Protection against counterfeits is very important in the modern world. Bonafi is on a mission to defend all brands and retailers big and small, and protect consumers from counterfeits by implementing a fail-safe authentication system using blockchain technology.
Precisely, this will help reduce unintentional costs of repairs and litigation, increase net profits for producers, and also reduce the risk of harm to a person
Well said. It is truly encouraging that someone is using the blockchain for really important purposes
Activity: 203
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
It is interesting to see a list of producers who will agree to co-operation ... Is it difficult? How are you looking for partners?
They hold various events, present their project. There is already a certain number of investors. So far, no manufacturer has signed a contract, but there are some interested manufacturers.
really? I hope it will be successful, they have sought more for the development of the project with the noble purpose, namely to protect counterfeiting brand for traders with the system blockchain.

It's true. They regularly participate in the blockchain events for the recovery of partners and investors. Their noble and promising idea is liked by many in the crypto world
Jump to: