Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 107. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 1
It is interesting to see a list of producers who will agree to co-operation ... Is it difficult? How are you looking for partners?
They hold various events, present their project. There is already a certain number of investors. So far, no manufacturer has signed a contract, but there are some interested manufacturers.
really? I hope it will be successful, they have sought more for the development of the project with the noble purpose, namely to protect counterfeiting brand for traders with the system blockchain.
Activity: 254
Merit: 0
It is interesting to see a list of producers who will agree to co-operation ... Is it difficult? How are you looking for partners?
They hold various events, present their project. There is already a certain number of investors. So far, no manufacturer has signed a contract, but there are some interested manufacturers.
Activity: 336
They are negotiating with many manufacturers. Soon there will be news about this.
Activity: 350
Activity: 392
How was your meeting in Silicon Valley? Successful?
Their meetings are always quite successful. In addition, they can not be unsuccessful)))
Yes, they just present their project at this event and meet with their investors.
Activity: 406
Their meetings are always quite successful. In addition, they can not be unsuccessful)))
Activity: 378
Activity: 250
Due to the fact that you are cooperating with the SEC, your project deserves careful study before investing. Is there any benefit for investors?
Due to the fact that they are regulated by the SEC, investing in Bonafi is safe, especially in the long term. They are fully responsible for their actions.

True, but this is not the reason NOT to study the technical documentation of the project. You must do this in any case to know all the nuances of the project.
Due to the fact that you are cooperating with the SEC, your project deserves careful study before investing. Is there any benefit for investors?
Due to the fact that they are regulated by the SEC, investing in Bonafi is safe, especially in the long term. They are fully responsible for their actions.
Activity: 356
Activity: 364
Hi, I believe that you have created a successful product. Good luck with the ICO! A generous bonus system with a bonus of up to 130% will allow you to do this.

It's only for big investors, dude. Yes this is a good bonus, but not for everyone ... as far as I understand, a 20% bonus for those who invest from 500 bucks. For those who are less - there is no bonus

Hello, these are the terms of the SEC. This is the most favorable conditions for investors, which the developers were able to organize
Hi, I believe that you have created a successful product. Good luck with the ICO! A generous bonus system with a bonus of up to 130% will allow you to do this.

It's only for big investors, dude. Yes this is a good bonus, but not for everyone ... as far as I understand, a 20% bonus for those who invest from 500 bucks. For those who are less - there is no bonus
Today Bonafi takes part in the Mars Blockchain Summit in the Silicon Valley. Let's wish them good luck!  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool

Good luck Bonafi. I wish to find new partners and investors! I hope you will be the most successful!

As well as last time, they will show the maximum productivity. I'm sure of that.  Cool
How do you know the news? I always come here and find out one of the last. Where can I watch the project in real time?

Join Bonafi Telegram community: https://t.me/bonafi
Activity: 392
Today Bonafi takes part in the Mars Blockchain Summit in the Silicon Valley. Let's wish them good luck!  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool

Good luck Bonafi. I wish to find new partners and investors! I hope you will be the most successful!

As well as last time, they will show the maximum productivity. I'm sure of that.  Cool
How do you know the news? I always come here and find out one of the last. Where can I watch the project in real time?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

Wow, the next event. They are actively promoting the project to the masses. Good strategy
Activity: 334
this very big plan by the purpose and understanding of this business is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
True, many countries, many manufacturers and many people will support Bonafi. This is a potentially successful project with a very strong idea.
Jump to: