Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 113. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

And in the first year you will use it for free, because Bonafi will give all users tokens for use free of charge

Really? That would be pretty good. If it's true - it would be really cool
Of course it's true. This is the developers said, so this is 100% information
Activity: 308

And in the first year you will use it for free, because Bonafi will give all users tokens for use free of charge

Really? That would be pretty good. If it's true - it would be really cool
Activity: 377
How fast will the scan take place? How much will it be expensive for users?
Instantly. The cost of scanning will vary from 0.1 to 1.0 BONA token

Activity: 364
Instantly. The cost of scanning will vary from 0.1 to 1.0 BONA token
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
this project has a clear purpose, by providing a secure guarantee, to traders to be free from fraud and low quality goods, I feel this project will be followed
Activity: 350
Activity: 336
The development team made an excellent project. Someone has information about the bonus program?

Yes, whitepaper helps you. On PreICO there is a bonus for investors who invest more than $ 2,000. At the main stage there will be no bonus at all.
Such SEC rules

Quite adequate rules for an adequate project. This is a serious enough direction, and they need to follow certain rules. Big investors will be happy with this.

All investors will eventually be satisfied with this, I assure you.
Activity: 313
The development team made an excellent project. Someone has information about the bonus program?

Yes, whitepaper helps you. On PreICO there is a bonus for investors who invest more than $ 2,000. At the main stage there will be no bonus at all.
Such SEC rules

Quite adequate rules for an adequate project. This is a serious enough direction, and they need to follow certain rules. Big investors will be happy with this.

Such SEC rules
Activity: 126
Activity: 392
Bonafi, you are doing one of the best projects in 2018. This is a complex project and it seems impossible, but I am sure that you will prove otherwise.
In any case, because it can not be unsuccessful. Only in case of inefficiency of the crypto-tag, but Bonafi use the block chain and encryption, so this can not be inefficient
Each crypto-tag will have its own encryption. So its impossible to forge and accordingly it will have an efficiency
Merit: 1
Bonafi, you are doing one of the best projects in 2018. This is a complex project and it seems impossible, but I am sure that you will prove otherwise.
In any case, because it can not be unsuccessful. Only in case of inefficiency of the crypto-tag, but Bonafi use the block chain and encryption, so this can not be inefficient
Activity: 350
Have you guys already shown the application? Are there any interesting things about the project?
No, the pdemonstration is scheduled for August 30! Subscribe to the telegram! https://t.me/bonafi
Activity: 326
Have you guys already shown the application? Are there any interesting things about the project?
Merit: 1
Good project, good conditions for large investors. Up to 130% of the bonus - this is colossal.

This is if you invest more than 2 million dollars))) That is ... cool conditions only for very large investors

From $ 2000 there is a bonus. This is preICO. On the main sale of the bonus will not be for anyone Smiley

These are the rules of the SEC. So everything is okay. This should not embarrass serious investors.
Activity: 342
Good project, good conditions for large investors. Up to 130% of the bonus - this is colossal.

This is if you invest more than 2 million dollars))) That is ... cool conditions only for very large investors

From $ 2000 there is a bonus. This is preICO. On the main sale of the bonus will not be for anyone Smiley
Activity: 203

Activity: 334
I'm looking forward to your demonstration application.
I wonder if you changed the design or something else?
I don't think that the design or interface will change. The application is not running yet, why change the interface?
Jump to: