Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 110. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Yes, this is quite enough for several years. Even if Bonafi finds a dozen partners .......

The strongest project of this year, I would even say that this is the best project. Very popular and influential product.
So far, not very popular. Despite the fact that there are already a lot of potential investors and partners, no one has yet agreed to cooperation

Although it can also help a potential cooperative partner to run a pilot project and see if they can get some disadvantage through the technology over their competitors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
from a investor's POV this project looks quite interesting to me.

Yes, investing in Bonafi is quite profitable and safe. As well as the fact that this problem will remain relevant for a long time - it will use a huge demand.
Activity: 36
from a investor's POV this project looks quite interesting to me.
Activity: 308
I see you have a strong enough team. Have you been working together for a long time? Have you already made successful start-ups?
Activity: 378
I will join you for sale, an excellent project. I hope I find a couple thousand dollars to buy your tokens Wink

Wow, that means you can join in the first stage and get a good bonus  Grin

Yes, that's cool. If I could invest as much - I would do it. But I will join with 150-200 dollars on the main sale ...

There is still a stage where the minimum contribution is $ 500 but there is a bonus. If I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 149
I will join you for sale, an excellent project. I hope I find a couple thousand dollars to buy your tokens Wink

Yes, that's cool. If I could invest as much - I would do it. But I will join with 150-200 dollars on the main sale ...
Activity: 364

Activity: 350

Yes, this is quite enough for several years. Even if Bonafi finds a dozen partners .......

The strongest project of this year, I would even say that this is the best project. Very popular and influential product.
So far, not very popular. Despite the fact that there are already a lot of potential investors and partners, no one has yet agreed to cooperation

It's just a matter of time. Failure is not about Bonafi. They are professionals and do everything to make the project succeed.

Activity: 377

Hello Bonafi. How long do you think you will run out of your stock of tokens?

It doesn't matter, because they are going to mint new coins annually, maintaining the required amount
This is reasonable enough. Because a billion tokens will be spent fast enough!

Only in the case of many partners and many products with crypto tags. Up to this point, a year or two will pass. So, enough one billion tokens to start with.

It doesn't matter, because they are going to mint new coins annually, maintaining the required amount

Only in the case of many partners and many products with crypto tags. Up to this point, a year or two will pass. So, enough one billion tokens to start with.

Activity: 322

Hi, great project, I'm really looking forward to updating the white paper. I hope I can meet the requirements for investors.
Are you planning to make a bonus campaign?
Yes, they are planning a bonus campaign, I just heard it in the Telegram.
White paper should be updated the other day and uploaded to the official website with all the new information.

Not the guy you were responding to, BUT – that's some great news right there! Tell me, how informative and active the Telegram community is? I've been thinking about joining, maybe now is the right moment for it.

Yes, now is a good time to join. ICO begins soon, as well as all the news appear there.
Merit: 1
Hi, great project, I'm really looking forward to updating the white paper. I hope I can meet the requirements for investors.
White paper should be updated the other day and uploaded to the official website with all the new information.

Not the guy you were responding to, BUT – that's some great news right there! Tell me, how informative and active the Telegram community is? I've been thinking about joining, maybe now is the right moment for it.

Good community. Developers, administration, and even there is a special person from the team who will also help you if that. Join now.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100

Hey. How do you plan to prove the effectiveness of the system? Will you make trial launches with each manufacturer individually?
Yes, by the way they already work with several manufacturers in this format.

Yes, I heard that there is some kind of sports manufacturer who agreed to test the Bonafi platform
In my opinion, they havent agreed yet... I'm not sure, since there is nothing to use
Jump to: