Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 112. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Will you demonstrate how exactly the users will interact with the manufacturers?
I think the demonstration will show the main functions of the application. The demonstration is scheduled for September 7. Stay tuned
Activity: 392
Will you demonstrate how exactly the users will interact with the manufacturers?
Activity: 350
Thank you for reducing the waiting time for tokens to 40 days. I am pleased and very happy. Thank you, Bonafi, for listening to the community!

It's true?
This is very cool, then I agree to buy from you a couple of hundred coins))))

I highly recommend that you buy more. If you can - buy a few thousand coins. It will grow in price with the growth of popularity, I assure you.

This is everyone's business ... maybe he does not invest so much in projects?
Activity: 336
Thank you for reducing the waiting time for tokens to 40 days. I am pleased and very happy. Thank you, Bonafi, for listening to the community!

It's true?

I highly recommend that you buy more. If you can - buy a few thousand coins. It will grow in price with the growth of popularity, I assure you.

It's true?
Activity: 308
Activity: 377
Hello, Bonafi. I study your project and look to the possibility of investing. What should I pay attention to first?
You must carry out a research project, examine the whitepaper and all the risks when investing. No one will help you except yourself.

This is good advice. Start with whitepaper. I also advise you to prepare a ERC20 wallet and choose the currency in which you are going to invest. Any technical questions you can ask here: https://t.me/bonafi
Activity: 364
Hello, Bonafi. I study your project and look to the possibility of investing. What should I pay attention to first?
You must carry out a research project, examine the whitepaper and all the risks when investing. No one will help you except yourself.
Small news guys, the demonstration of the application will be September 7! On YouTube channel!

It's good. A little later than I expected, however, not so scary. I still plan to join in the second stage.
They needed more time. But, this can not but rejoice, because the success of negotiations depends on this. So it's better to show a quality product later than a low-quality product earlier
Quite right. In addition, the first demonstration has already been shown. It was cool, but it's not enough. The second presentation should be several times more productive
Activity: 378
Small news guys, the demonstration of the application will be September 7! On YouTube channel!

It's good. A little later than I expected, however, not so scary. I still plan to join in the second stage.
They needed more time. But, this can not but rejoice, because the success of negotiations depends on this. So it's better to show a quality product later than a low-quality product earlier

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Activity: 364
I think that it is very profitable to invest in this project. Great job, guys! I think you will have many investors.
Yes, they have also reduced the distribution of tokens from 12 months to 40 days. It is very cool
This is the only thing that embarrassed me! Now I'm seriously thinking about investing in Bonafi.
What bonus now?

Guys, the bonus is indicated in the whitepaper. It depends entirely on the amount of investment. Read carefully.
I think that it is very profitable to invest in this project. Great job, guys! I think you will have many investors.
Yes, they have also reduced the distribution of tokens from 12 months to 40 days. It is very cool
This is the only thing that embarrassed me! Now I'm seriously thinking about investing in Bonafi.
What bonus now?
Activity: 322
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Guys, Bonafi is very active, right?
I'm very happy for them, great work. I hope they show us something amazing

Exactly. I've heard that there are some interesting companies that have agreed to test bonafi technology.

I hope that Bonafi will make a good impression, prove the effectiveness of their idea and get this contract!

Exactly. I've heard that there are some interesting companies that have agreed to test bonafi technology.
Jump to: