Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 116. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Guys, if someone didn't see, Bonafi updated the whitepaper. Now there is info about ICO:
https://www.bonafi.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Bonafi_Whitepaper_4.1.pdf
It's strange that there is no detailed information on the minimum amounts of investment. Or i didn't see something?....
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Guys, if someone didn't see, Bonafi updated the whitepaper. Now there is info about ICO:
https://www.bonafi.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Bonafi_Whitepaper_4.1.pdf
Activity: 350
Bonafi team creates a really useful platform, because these counterfeit goods now surround us everywhere, and we should not allow to continue the development of this lawlessness.Clearly we should help to develop this platform,I intend to make here a contribution.You guys did great.
I join you. But I wait for the main sale. I see that at the first stage the minimum amount for an investment is $ 2,000. This is too much ....
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Bonafi team creates a really useful platform, because these counterfeit goods now surround us everywhere, and we should not allow to continue the development of this lawlessness.Clearly we should help to develop this platform,I intend to make here a contribution.You guys did great.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
A brilliant idea, by not ruling out traditional marketing use traditional
payment services and banking. This means the market of users is not limited
at all, related to the old payment system. Only security and reward systems
are the responsibility of blockchain.

It looks like a review, or something like an assessment.
A good look at the product.
There will be a demonstration in late August Smiley

The thing that has been eagerly awaited. Hopefully dev provides the best and realizes
the benefits of their products according to promises and expectations
Activity: 203
The Bonafi Block Chain project can build a good ecosystem, and now buying a certain amount of Bonafi coins on a bargain is a good choice, and it is worth keeping investors looking forward to.

Right. The application will allow the sellers, producers and consumers to interact directly. A variety of functions will allow you to gather the necessary information and improve the quality of the product more efficiently.
Bonafi, the hammers. Do a good deed. You are struggling with a real problem that affects us all. And if so far you have not met this, believe me, you just got lucky. And when you buy a fake Samsung for 600 bucks and can not get your money back - you will understand the essence of the project.

Exactly. When I bought fake sneakers in a tested store for 200 bucks, I was very upset ....

Well, if in the store. You can return it by law. But when you buy on the Internet on a prepayment from an unknown seller, who then does not respond to your messages. This is much more offensive. So we need an extension for the browser
I agree! Detecting counterfeit goods in actual stores, consumers can easily return the goods. But buy online? In my opinion, the project should continue to improve the technology to have this feature or take measures to create in collaboration with the stakeholders to manage online sellers ...

I'm sure they will please us with their solution about online shopping. A little bit later.
In the development of software there are always some subtleties that cant be predicted. Its impossible to always follow the schedule.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Bonafi Block Chain project can build a good ecosystem, and now buying a certain amount of Bonafi coins on a bargain is a good choice, and it is worth keeping investors looking forward to.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Bonafi, the hammers. Do a good deed. You are struggling with a real problem that affects us all. And if so far you have not met this, believe me, you just got lucky. And when you buy a fake Samsung for 600 bucks and can not get your money back - you will understand the essence of the project.

Exactly. When I bought fake sneakers in a tested store for 200 bucks, I was very upset ....

Well, if in the store. You can return it by law. But when you buy on the Internet on a prepayment from an unknown seller, who then does not respond to your messages. This is much more offensive. So we need an extension for the browser
I agree! Detecting counterfeit goods in actual stores, consumers can easily return the goods. But buy online? In my opinion, the project should continue to improve the technology to have this feature or take measures to create in collaboration with the stakeholders to manage online sellers ...
Activity: 378
A good project. What do I need to invest? What are the requirements for investors?
Activity: 308
Good luck with your development, Bonafi! I will be watching your updates. I hope ICO will be successful for you, especially the first stage. Maybe large investors are interested in you?
Definitely! If I had a lot of money, I would have chosen a project like Bonafi. Because the project is working in full accordance with the law - this is definitely a good object for investing money

Haha, if you had a lot of money, you would have changed thinking. You would otherwise assess the situation. So, we can not say for sure how profitable it is for large investors.
Activity: 308
Good luck with your development, Bonafi! I will be watching your updates. I hope ICO will be successful for you, especially the first stage. Maybe large investors are interested in you?
Definitely! If I had a lot of money, I would have chosen a project like Bonafi. Because the project is working in full accordance with the law - this is definitely a good object for investing money
Activity: 336
How can this not be effective? I do not understand. After all, no one has such technology.

Very simple. If the crypto tag is easily faked, or the application will crash. This all requires confirmation. Nobody will conclude contracts with an unknown project
Activity: 250
This is to ensure that during this year the project managed to gain popularity and the token didnt fall in price very much. This is a competent strategy. And this is very much liked by normal large investors. I would not be surprised if you get support from institutional investors

That would be really cool. Then 100% success is assured. But it is very important that the platform work effectively
How can this not be effective? I do not understand. After all, no one has such technology.
This is to ensure that during this year the project managed to gain popularity and the token didnt fall in price very much. This is a competent strategy. And this is very much liked by normal large investors. I would not be surprised if you get support from institutional investors

That would be really cool. Then 100% success is assured. But it is very important that the platform work effectively
Activity: 265
A good project. Your coin can become extremely popular in the future. However, it is necessary to wait 12 months ...
These are security requirements ... but no one will sell tokens for a pittance.
Activity: 364
A good project. Your coin can become extremely popular in the future. However, it is necessary to wait 12 months ...
These are security requirements ... but no one will sell tokens for a pittance.
Activity: 313

This will definitely play a very important role in the future. And as it will be to the liking of large investors in the first stage of sales. The project regulated by the security exchange commission is a good object for investing  Wink

I think Bonafi has some investors or sponsors who are waiting for the sales to start. Probably, these are the conditions for the large investors that Bonafi observes.
Small investors will also receive the same conditions, so there is no reason to worry

It would be cool. Then the soft cap will be raised quickly enough. And this is a 100% success. Yes, it is possible more, but a soft cap is a success, it is necessary means for development.
Jump to: