Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 117. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

This will definitely play a very important role in the future. And as it will be to the liking of large investors in the first stage of sales. The project regulated by the security exchange commission is a good object for investing  Wink

I think Bonafi has some investors or sponsors who are waiting for the sales to start. Probably, these are the conditions for the large investors that Bonafi observes.
Small investors will also receive the same conditions, so there is no reason to worry
Activity: 149
Here's some clarification:
Bonafi plans to offer SAFT for non-equity tokens pursuant to the U.S. Security Exchange Commission Reg D 506(c) and Reg S.

What is it? Can I get more information? And if possible, more accessible language
This is what administrators write in telegram:

The main advantage is that SAFT non-equity token is one of the SEC law proven methods, and Bonafi had made a decision to follow this method because it is the most certain way that we follow the law in the USA. 

So the main advantage is lowered legal issue later.

This will definitely play a very important role in the future. And as it will be to the liking of large investors in the first stage of sales. The project regulated by the security exchange commission is a good object for investing  Wink
Merit: 1
Bonafi plans to offer SAFT for non-equity tokens pursuant to the U.S. Security Exchange Commission Reg D 506(c) and Reg S.

What is it? Can I get more information? And if possible, more accessible language
This is what administrators write in telegram:

The main advantage is that SAFT non-equity token is one of the SEC law proven methods, and Bonafi had made a decision to follow this method because it is the most certain way that we follow the law in the USA. 

So the main advantage is lowered legal issue later.
Activity: 364

Activity: 350
Activity: 254
Hey. What are the latest news about the status of the project? Tell the Project Telegram, I want to join your group!
The link is on the site. But I will share.
Subscribe also to reddit, there are also new articles about counterfeit goods from around the world

https://t.me/bonafi
https://www.reddit.com/r/bonafi/
Hey. What are the latest news about the status of the project? Tell the Project Telegram, I want to join your group!
Activity: 265
Bonafi, the hammers. Do a good deed. You are struggling with a real problem that affects us all. And if so far you have not met this, believe me, you just got lucky. And when you buy a fake Samsung for 600 bucks and can not get your money back - you will understand the essence of the project.

Exactly. When I bought fake sneakers in a tested store for 200 bucks, I was very upset ....

Well, if in the store. You can return it by law. But when you buy on the Internet on a prepayment from an unknown seller, who then does not respond to your messages. This is much more offensive. So we need an extension for the browser
Bonafi, the hammers. Do a good deed. You are struggling with a real problem that affects us all. And if so far you have not met this, believe me, you just got lucky. And when you buy a fake Samsung for 600 bucks and can not get your money back - you will understand the essence of the project.

Exactly. When I bought fake sneakers in a tested store for 200 bucks, I was very upset ....
Activity: 282

I know that they will delay the extension for the browser, since they are not ready to show it yet. But there will be a detailed review of the application Smiley

It's quite normal. To get a quality product - do not rush. I think they will come forward with this later.

It's true, it's better to show a quality product, and not its prototype ... This is a much better option to show it to potential partners in Internet shops

I know that they will delay the extension for the browser, since they are not ready to show it yet. But there will be a detailed review of the application Smiley

It's quite normal. To get a quality product - do not rush. I think they will come forward with this later.
Activity: 324
Allthough projects like this have all it takes to succeed (especially now when people still dont quite trust blockchain), it bares resemblance to VeChain who are a lot further in the development process.
Yes. they are a bit further away, they finished ICO one year ago. However, Bonafi has its advantages Smiley

it defenitely does, and i'm not saying bonafi can't succeed because it truly can, but its going to depend more on the market than on their product. VeChain is already an established player on the market, no matter the price you pay for a coin. If this bear market keeps going for a little too long, bonafi will be in far bigger trouble than VeChain

Well, let's hope for better .. They have something to show. We will not judge the project in advance. First we will see what they will present

Allthough projects like this have all it takes to succeed (especially now when people still dont quite trust blockchain), it bares resemblance to VeChain who are a lot further in the development process.
Yes. they are a bit further away, they finished ICO one year ago. However, Bonafi has its advantages Smiley

it defenitely does, and i'm not saying bonafi can't succeed because it truly can, but its going to depend more on the market than on their product. VeChain is already an established player on the market, no matter the price you pay for a coin. If this bear market keeps going for a little too long, bonafi will be in far bigger trouble than VeChain

Well, let's hope for better .. They have something to show. We will not judge the project in advance. First we will see what they will present
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

A more perfect crypto tag with a more thorough system of checking the goods. And also the browser extension for secure online shopping
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

That should work once the tech will be shipped, but I think it's one of the minor problems to solve before Bonafi is ready to start.

Before launching the beta version of the application is almost half a year. Launch in the Q1 2019.
In general, now everything is OK, but they decided to increase security, so that the dismantling of the tag was impossible, or the tag lost its efficiency in the dismantling.  Wink

Ok, so still a lot of patience needed until we can see the first results of how the system works. Maybe even some delays will happen and we might still have to wait for almost a year.
Demonstration at the end of August, should be interesting, right?)

If that is what we can definitely expect then yes, that's not too far away and will be interesting to see how it works!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
Quite difficult to implement idea. It will be interesting to see how you will cope with this. I see that you have some developments. It's inspiring
Yes, they already have certain developments, which already now make us admire Bonafi. Hard work and a great desire to make the world a little bit better
early to admire, it is necessary, first, to collect the right amount, and then to go according to their own schedule, performing the actions necessary for the growth of coins
Well, the application passes internal tests and works successfully. Why not rejoice at this? As well as the project received all the permission to conduct ISO. It's cool, is not it?
Yes you are right. They did a great job with the US security commission. This is already a big step.
Jump to: