Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 118. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Quite difficult to implement idea. It will be interesting to see how you will cope with this. I see that you have some developments. It's inspiring
Yes, they already have certain developments, which already now make us admire Bonafi. Hard work and a great desire to make the world a little bit better
early to admire, it is necessary, first, to collect the right amount, and then to go according to their own schedule, performing the actions necessary for the growth of coins

Well, the application passes internal tests and works successfully. Why not rejoice at this? As well as the project received all the permission to conduct ISO. It's cool, is not it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
Quite difficult to implement idea. It will be interesting to see how you will cope with this. I see that you have some developments. It's inspiring
Yes, they already have certain developments, which already now make us admire Bonafi. Hard work and a great desire to make the world a little bit better
early to admire, it is necessary, first, to collect the right amount, and then to go according to their own schedule, performing the actions necessary for the growth of coins
Activity: 342
That's right. I hope Bonafi will succeed and will follow their goal for many more years
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Activity: 364
What I am not understanding is how does the token get used, what is the value of the token, how does the price increase? It's not like a token is a stock share in a company, if this blockchain does well and achieves its goals, how does the value of the token make money?

The token will be used as payment for scanning products through the application. The price of scanning will be from 0.1 to 1.0 BONA.
The cost of the token is indicated on the official website. The cost will grow the same as always. There will be demand - there will be a price increase.
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
What I am not understanding is how does the token get used, what is the value of the token, how does the price increase? It's not like a token is a stock share in a company, if this blockchain does well and achieves its goals, how does the value of the token make money?
Activity: 364
The project deserves respect. This is a noble cause, I will support you on the main sale.
Merit: 1
Good application. If you have goods with crypto tags, I will definitely use it!
So far, no manufacturer has joined, but now there are active negotiations on cooperation. I think the demonstration of the goods can affect this.
Not goods, but application. The demonstration will show several products.
And also several functions of the application. And of course the basic information about the project
So far, no manufacturer has joined, but now there are active negotiations on cooperation. I think the demonstration of the goods can affect this.
Activity: 356

Is it blocked? What reason? What is the benefit of buying a BONA token?

it WILL be blocked after buying for 12 months. This is a requirement of the US Security Exchange Commission.
You determine the benefits yourself.
Good project. Is this coin listed on exchanges? And how will works, can someone explain in a small steps?
This is a security token. There is no exchange where it can be listed. This involves several organizations.
In any case, the token is blocked for 12 months. So there is no need for an exchange.
Developers will give special tokens for use in the application to all who register
Is it blocked? What reason? What is the benefit of buying a BONA token?
Good project. Is this coin listed on exchanges? And how will works, can someone explain in a small steps?
This is a security token. There is no exchange where it can be listed. This involves several organizations.
In any case, the token is blocked for 12 months. So there is no need for an exchange.
Developers will give special tokens for use in the application to all who register
Activity: 149
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Activity: 254
Nice idea. How crypto-tag work?

The manufacturer places a crypto tag on the product, you scan it, get information about what kind of product it is, when and by whom it is sold, the price and reviews.
Accordingly, counterfeit goods do not contain a crypto-tag, and also a fake crypto-tag can not be scanned by the application because of special encryption
Sounds interesting. Are there any competitors? What does this crypto-tag look like?

They say there are competitors. But I'm not sure that it makes sense to talk about them, because they are not as technologically advanced as Bonafi.
Crypto-tag looks like a flat sticker with a chip inside the size of a coin. You can download white paper and find the description inside

The manufacturer places a crypto tag on the product, you scan it, get information about what kind of product it is, when and by whom it is sold, the price and reviews.
Accordingly, counterfeit goods do not contain a crypto-tag, and also a fake crypto-tag can not be scanned by the application because of special encryption
Sounds interesting. Are there any competitors? What does this crypto-tag look like?
Activity: 308

Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Jump to: