Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 119. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 0
In principle, the price of a token is quite low. This will allow you to buy more tokens and see how much it will grow in price in a year.
Activity: 364
Finally, a project that is actually useful IRL – I need to get on this ASAP ). Seriously, though, there are not too many projects tackling serious real-life issues RN, so I support Bonafi wholeheartedly.

Yes, this definitely makes Bonafi one of the most interesting projects this year. I am sure that the existence of the problem and the fight against it is the advantage of the project
Yes, Bonafi has found a problem and will solve it. This means that this problem will not disappear so quickly. So the project will work for a long time. This makes it attractive enough for investing
Activity: 350
Finally, a project that is actually useful IRL – I need to get on this ASAP ). Seriously, though, there are not too many projects tackling serious real-life issues RN, so I support Bonafi wholeheartedly.

Yes, this definitely makes Bonafi one of the most interesting projects this year. I am sure that the existence of the problem and the fight against it is the advantage of the project
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
Activity: 282
The project is becoming more interesting. The application gets more functions than I had expected earlier. There will be advertising of goods for you, reviews and awards. That sounds pretty cool.
Interesting organization of ICO. I haven't seen such projects that are regulated by the commission yet. This should mean that the project is serious enough and worthy of investing
Yes, this is the main advantage of the project. This is especially important for large investors who want to be sure that their funds are safe

It's good that you understand this. These 12 months developers compensate for the free use of the application with the tokens that you receive when registering.
Activity: 392
Interesting organization of ICO. I haven't seen such projects that are regulated by the commission yet. This should mean that the project is serious enough and worthy of investing
Yes, this is the main advantage of the project. This is especially important for large investors who want to be sure that their funds are safe
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

Wow that's cool. All users can get it, or only investors? It is rather unusual to see that bought tokens can't be sold or used, but this is the law, so I have nothing against it.

All registered users will receive tokens for use when the application is released at the end of Q1 2019
A good project, you are doing a good deed. I will definitely support you, and I will tell my friends about your project.
It's a pity that the US exchange commission prohibits the organization of a referral program.

It's not so scary. In any case, tokens will be blocked for 12 months, and the application will work. Users will receive tokens at registration (only for use)

Wow that's cool. All users can get it, or only investors? It is rather unusual to see that bought tokens can't be sold or used, but this is the law, so I have nothing against it.
Activity: 322
A good project, you are doing a good deed. I will definitely support you, and I will tell my friends about your project.
It's a pity that the US exchange commission prohibits the organization of a referral program.

It's not so scary. In any case, tokens will be blocked for 12 months, and the application will work. Users will receive tokens at registration (only for use)
Activity: 334
Activity: 336
A strong project. I think your token will be very useful for everyone. It is useful. Not for profit or something else, but it is useful in its regular use in the application
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
counterfeits and obmna, this is the most opposite, which prevents the market kriptvalyut, and if this project will help at least partially help avoid these problems, it will be excellent.
Activity: 308
A good project. A great chance for success. In the end, this makes the world a better place, why not take part in it?  Smiley

I love positive thinking Smiley
But before investing, you should study the economic part of the project in order to avoid embarrassing situations in the future
Activity: 377
A good project. A great chance for success. In the end, this makes the world a better place, why not take part in it?  Smiley

The mere fact of having such an opportunity pleases. I wonder how the producers will react to this? After all, they will have to hire employees for this job?

Against the backdrop of growing demand for the original product is a trifle.

As we see from an early demonstration, even then it was easy and quick. So I think the scanning process itself will be very convenient.
Reviews and other functions can be used another time when you are comfortable doing it.

Exactly. Nobody stops writing a review at once. Feedback is written after some time after using the product.

The mere fact of having such an opportunity pleases. I wonder how the producers will react to this? After all, they will have to hire employees for this job?
Activity: 313

As we see from an early demonstration, even then it was easy and quick. So I think the scanning process itself will be very convenient.
Reviews and other functions can be used another time when you are comfortable doing it.

Exactly. Nobody stops writing a review at once. Feedback is written after some time after using the product.
Jump to: