Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 120. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
With so many features, it's very interesting how the application interface will look. I think the interface should be intuitive ...

I'm sure the interface will be very simple. Such an application should be easy to use in order for it to be convenient. That is, there should not be any difficulties during the purchase of any goods. Got the phone, pressed the button, get the information.

As we see from an early demonstration, even then it was easy and quick. So I think the scanning process itself will be very convenient.
Reviews and other functions can be used another time when you are comfortable doing it.
Activity: 342
With so many features, it's very interesting how the application interface will look. I think the interface should be intuitive ...

I'm sure the interface will be very simple. Such an application should be easy to use in order for it to be convenient. That is, there should not be any difficulties during the purchase of any goods. Got the phone, pressed the button, get the information.
Merit: 1
Activity: 364

Bonafi surprises again. It seems the application will be quite multi-functional tools, right?
Thank you for the article

The application will connect the consumer and the manufacturer for more efficient operation. For advertising and feedback.
Activity: 350

Bonafi surprises again. It seems the application will be quite multi-functional tools, right?
Thank you for the article
Activity: 308

Demonstration at the end of August, should be interesting, right?)

I cant wait anymore. Every day I check the news about the project Smiley

Everyone here does the same thing, dude. The project is very interesting and I'm looking forward to using this and buying goods with crypto tags

I cant wait anymore. Every day I check the news about the project Smiley
Activity: 336

That should work once the tech will be shipped, but I think it's one of the minor problems to solve before Bonafi is ready to start.

Before launching the beta version of the application is almost half a year. Launch in the Q1 2019.
In general, now everything is OK, but they decided to increase security, so that the dismantling of the tag was impossible, or the tag lost its efficiency in the dismantling.  Wink

Ok, so still a lot of patience needed until we can see the first results of how the system works. Maybe even some delays will happen and we might still have to wait for almost a year.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

That should work once the tech will be shipped, but I think it's one of the minor problems to solve before Bonafi is ready to start.

Before launching the beta version of the application is almost half a year. Launch in the Q1 2019.
In general, now everything is OK, but they decided to increase security, so that the dismantling of the tag was impossible, or the tag lost its efficiency in the dismantling.  Wink

Ok, so still a lot of patience needed until we can see the first results of how the system works. Maybe even some delays will happen and we might still have to wait for almost a year.
Do you plan to cooperate with competitors, if any? Have you patented your technology?
I'm not sure that I understand why it is necessary to cooperate with competitors, especially if their methods of struggle are less effective.
As far as I know, Bonafi filed all applications in the patent office.
Activity: 308
Do you plan to cooperate with competitors, if any? Have you patented your technology?
Activity: 265
Hey. Great project. You have a great experience ... it seems you can really realize your idea.

The idea is almost realized. The application is at the alpha testing stage. In fact, it's a working product.
We will learn more in the end of August. I like that developers do everything very quickly and, most importantly, they fully comply with their statements. I completely trust the developers
Hey. Great project. You have a great experience ... it seems you can really realize your idea.

The idea is almost realized. The application is at the alpha testing stage. In fact, it's a working product.
Of course. But for a start it would be nice to understand exactly how this interaction will take place between the manufacturer and Bonafi

Bonafi will supply crypto tags to manufacturers, who will create them at the stage of production of products.

Not a bad plan. Has it already been tested? What are the results of Bonafi's solution?
I'm sure that there were internal tests. But it's too early to speak about efficiency, for this we need partner producers.

I am most interested in whether there were any producers at the stage when the idea of the project arose? In any case, there are some local producers who were interested in the very beginning.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
As far as the application is concerned, this basically helps in preventing pirated and counterfeit goods from being sold, shipped, and accessed.

That's for sure, I think it will be very popular. The application should be the most downloaded in 2019 in case of an increase in the number of partners

Let's see how many companies will want to cooperate with Bonafi. I'm a little worried about this. but I think everything will be fine.

You shouldn't be worried because Bonafi is directly in talks with many manufacturers right now! I think after the application and the extension for the browser will be concluded a few first cooperation agreements

Are there also some manufacturers on board from the start? Are there any names that you are allowed to disclose or still only discussions going on with them?

I only know about interested investors. But I am sure that the creation of the project wasnt without any preliminary negotiations with the producers. But I didnt hear the names.

At least they identified the market and that can be best done if you are in close contact with those who are in need of such a new solution.
Of course. But for a start it would be nice to understand exactly how this interaction will take place between the manufacturer and Bonafi

Bonafi will supply crypto tags to manufacturers, who will create them at the stage of production of products.

Not a bad plan. Has it already been tested? What are the results of Bonafi's solution?
I'm sure that there were internal tests. But it's too early to speak about efficiency, for this we need partner producers.
Activity: 324

Jump to: