Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 121. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Great project. The composition of the development team is quite serious. Huge experience. The number of team members is optimal for creating such a project, but in the future it will have to be expanded, as there will be a lot of work)
Of course. But for a start it would be nice to understand exactly how this interaction will take place between the manufacturer and Bonafi
Activity: 326
Great project. The composition of the development team is quite serious. Huge experience. The number of team members is optimal for creating such a project, but in the future it will have to be expanded, as there will be a lot of work)
Activity: 334
Guys, here are some recent articles about the project. Read who is interested.

https://www.bonafi.io/blockchain-solution-for-supply-chain/news-updates/
Excellent articles. Bonafi is given enough time to research the market and write articles ...
Activity: 378
Guys, here are some recent articles about the project. Read who is interested.

https://www.bonafi.io/blockchain-solution-for-supply-chain/news-updates/

Well, generally a security token is considered more profitable and safe when choosing a project for investment. That is ... it should be better than the utility token.
Well, I know that, according to the rules, the token will be blocked from selling within 12 months. What will happen next is unknown, but this year the token can grow solidly in value ... I think so.
Activity: 377
I see that this very interesting project from the concept of belonging has a great first mission for security asset consumers. This is the technology that will be very useful. first I see how the development runs very well.

Yes, for the same security reasons, Bonafi makes a security token, not a utility token.

I heard that now in the United States such a tendency is to make a security token. I'm not sure that this should somehow influence the adoption of your investment decision ....

Full compliance with the commission's rules, a forward-looking project, a real problem and a desire to solve it. That's what should help you decide to invest in Bonafi

Well, generally a security token is considered more profitable and safe when choosing a project for investment. That is ... it should be better than the utility token.
Activity: 364
I see that this very interesting project from the concept of belonging has a great first mission for security asset consumers. This is the technology that will be very useful. first I see how the development runs very well.

Yes, for the same security reasons, Bonafi makes a security token, not a utility token.

I heard that now in the United States such a tendency is to make a security token. I'm not sure that this should somehow influence the adoption of your investment decision ....

Full compliance with the commission's rules, a forward-looking project, a real problem and a desire to solve it. That's what should help you decide to invest in Bonafi

Activity: 282

Activity: 81
Bonafi is a good project. International scale. I believe in your success, you have done enough to be a №1 project to prevent the purchase of counterfeit goods  Roll Eyes

Well, they havent released the application yet. Still not enough to draw such a conclusion. But you are right, the work is good ....
Activity: 392
Bonafi is a good project. International scale. I believe in your success, you have done enough to be a №1 project to prevent the purchase of counterfeit goods  Roll Eyes
Merit: 1
Guys, where will the demonstration be shown? On Youtube? On the Bonafi Channel?

We don't know yet, I think you should connect to the Telegram community for the latest news: https://t.me/bonafi   Wink Wink
Activity: 364
Guys, where will the demonstration be shown? On Youtube? On the Bonafi Channel?
I think if joining bonafi is one thing that is good and right for progress and comfort of security issues.
Yes, Bonafi can set the trend. And to become a world leader or a certain standard of security. That is, each product will have this technology on board.

This is positive thinking.
Do you mean something like a quality standard? With the bonafi logos on the packaging? Smiley
This is the best option for Bonafi. Become something like a single anti-counterfeiting organization
Activity: 326
I think if joining bonafi is one thing that is good and right for progress and comfort of security issues.
Yes, Bonafi can set the trend. And to become a world leader or a certain standard of security. That is, each product will have this technology on board.

This is positive thinking.
Do you mean something like a quality standard? With the bonafi logos on the packaging? Smiley
Merit: 1
Activity: 265
A brilliant idea, by not ruling out traditional marketing use traditional
payment services and banking. This means the market of users is not limited
at all, related to the old payment system. Only security and reward systems
are the responsibility of blockchain.

For the product - Crypto-TagTM from the Bonafi project,it has realistic-looking benefits.
With the benefits that can be obtained from the consumer and producer/manufacturer.
Benefits for consumers, avoid products with fake brands,certificate or label.
While for the producer/manufacturer,it pushed to get brand,certificate or label authentication.
Especially for small and medium producers/manufacturers of goods. And can be
alternative marketing to avoids big buyers/importers of non-labeled goods.

Clear vision, good products and really have a very large market. Projects that do not
have to face tough competition on the road to success. I think if successful, it will be
a meaningful reference for crypto's world and blokchain technology. So, good luck guys.

It looks like a review, or something like an assessment.
A good look at the product.
There will be a demonstration in late August Smiley
Activity: 56
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
A brilliant idea, by not ruling out traditional marketing use traditional
payment services and banking. This means the market of users is not limited
at all, related to the old payment system. Only security and reward systems
are the responsibility of blockchain.

For the product - Crypto-TagTM from the Bonafi project,it has realistic-looking benefits.
With the benefits that can be obtained from the consumer and producer/manufacturer.
Benefits for consumers, avoid products with fake brands,certificate or label.
While for the producer/manufacturer,it pushed to get brand,certificate or label authentication.
Especially for small and medium producers/manufacturers of goods. And can be
alternative marketing to avoids big buyers/importers of non-labeled goods.

Clear vision, good products and really have a very large market. Projects that do not
have to face tough competition on the road to success. I think if successful, it will be
a meaningful reference for crypto's world and blokchain technology. So, good luck guys.
Jump to: