Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 122. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
The application seems very simple both in use and in terms of functionality.The project should attract a lot of attention from many manufacturers, especially those who care about their customers, their fans.

It's right. The demonstration is scheduled for the end of August. Let's see how successful it will be Wink

They were very prepared! I am sure that they will show the best result
Activity: 350
The application seems very simple both in use and in terms of functionality.The project should attract a lot of attention from many manufacturers, especially those who care about their customers, their fans.

It's right. The demonstration is scheduled for the end of August. Let's see how successful it will be Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Right. Therefore, Bonafi teamed up with VEW Media for the ICO time:
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-selects-vew-media-as-pr-firm-for-its-ico/

Wow, that's great. Have you worked with them before? In which directions will they promote your project?

No, Bonafi is a new project. All the partnerships are new.
You can study the information of a particular PR company separately
Activity: 378

Wow, that's great. Have you worked with them before? In which directions will they promote your project?
Activity: 364
Do you already have any big investors? Perhaps those who were interested in the project before it began?

As far as I know, yes. They have several large interested investors

I see that pre-ICO is very short. But then the public sale is quite dignified. Why did you do this?
Pre-ICO is designed for large investors who invest more than 2 thousand dollars. The basic sale is always more long as there are a lot more small investors, and a more extensive marketing campaign is needed

Merit: 1
Do you already have any big investors? Perhaps those who were interested in the project before it began?

I see that pre-ICO is very short. But then the public sale is quite dignified. Why did you do this?
Pre-ICO is designed for large investors who invest more than 2 thousand dollars. The basic sale is always more long as there are a lot more small investors, and a more extensive marketing campaign is needed
Activity: 364

Activity: 149

Activity: 125
Hello admin,I am a youtuber with 17k sub's and I am willing to make a YouTube video for your project,send me a PM if you have any interest.
Activity: 334
Activity: 308

Oh, it's pretty sad. That is, there are no privileges for ordinary investors ... well ... for small investors Undecided

Because the project is regulated by the SEC. As I understand, they can't make a bonus for small investors.

But they will give tokens for use in the application for free. That is, you buy tokens. But you spend free tokens in the application.

haha, tricky  Cheesy
I think it does to raise public interest in Bonafi
Does someone create the exchange for security tokens ??

Actually, there is no Security Token Exchange available now. However, there are companies working on it. These include OpenFinance, Polymath, and Tzero.

I heard somewhere about OpenFinance. It seems an influential organization?
Will they be partners, or do they simply create an exchange without having a relationship with you?
I don't see the point in such a partnership. Most likely - BONA token will be listed on their exchange.  Smiley

Actually, there is no Security Token Exchange available now. However, there are companies working on it. These include OpenFinance, Polymath, and Tzero.

I heard somewhere about OpenFinance. It seems an influential organization?
Will they be partners, or do they simply create an exchange without having a relationship with you?
Activity: 55

Activity: 254

Oh, it's pretty sad. That is, there are no privileges for ordinary investors ... well ... for small investors Undecided

Because the project is regulated by the SEC. As I understand, they can't make a bonus for small investors.

But they will give tokens for use in the application for free. That is, you buy tokens. But you spend free tokens in the application.

Activity: 149

Oh thats cool. Is there a bonus for the main sale Huh

No, only for the first stage of sales for large investors.  Smiley

Oh thats cool. Is there a bonus for the main sale Huh

No, only for the first stage of sales for large investors.  Smiley
Jump to: