Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 139. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
I think such areas as alcoholic beverages, pharmaceuticals and food products will be the most relevant for you, right?
It seems to me that some small local producers will want to cooperate with you immediately
As far as I know, Bonafi's management has already conducted a presentation with some local producers. Probably already there are willing?
I heard that the local alcohol factory decided to return to this issue when the project will be at a later stage. I think they are potential partners.
Activity: 364
I think such areas as alcoholic beverages, pharmaceuticals and food products will be the most relevant for you, right?
It seems to me that some small local producers will want to cooperate with you immediately
As far as I know, Bonafi's management has already conducted a presentation with some local producers. Probably already there are willing?
Activity: 313
Activity: 350
Finally, at least 1 project to fight against counterfeit. I hope you can achieve efficiency around the world in the shortest time
In fact, there were several more projects, but they were not so effective. I very much hope that Bonafi will manage to overcome similar difficulties. Still nobody was not binding a crypto-tag to the blockchain, and there was no extension for browsers ...
Activity: 364
Finally, at least 1 project to fight against counterfeit. I hope you can achieve efficiency around the world in the shortest time
Activity: 265
Hey. Very powerful project with huge chances of success.
I look forward to news about further development plans.
A huge number of potential partners. If you make a good product and an extensive marketing program - it will be a sensation.

Correct. Developers are planning to launch a large-scale advertising campaign, so everything will be fine, I think.
In addition, the lack of other solutions to this problem will greatly affect the demand for Bonafi
Activity: 308
Hey. Very powerful project with huge chances of success.
I look forward to news about further development plans.
A huge number of potential partners. If you make a good product and an extensive marketing program - it will be a sensation.
Activity: 336
It looks like you are all right with the analytical component. You actively explore the market and find vulnerabilities.
Exactly. this will help them to more effectively find customers ... or partners ...
In any case, I hope that Bonafi will become so in demand that producers will begin to offer cooperation themselves
It looks like you are all right with the analytical component. You actively explore the market and find vulnerabilities.

Ha ok that's not a very substantial test but at least a beginning to see how these things work. They should be water proof tested in the future to make the productive stronger.

Everything is checked, crypto-tag is quietly washed, bathed, in the rain, in a washing machine, in the sea. The water contact does not affect productivity in any way  Wink

Well, it's not bad. This means that there will be no problems with wear resistance.

Ha ok that's not a very substantial test but at least a beginning to see how these things work. They should be water proof tested in the future to make the productive stronger.

Everything is checked, crypto-tag is quietly washed, bathed, in the rain, in a washing machine, in the sea. The water contact does not affect productivity in any way  Wink
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Thanks for your efforts but correct me if I am wrong: the foto with the jeans, where is the unique code that nobody could copy?

There is a crypto tag on the leather logo. This is the very way to protect against counterfeit. If the product doesnt have a crypto tag, although the manufacturer uses it, it's likely that you have a counterfeit product.

Interesting, but can't that tag easily be damaged or torn apart from the product (even accidentally)?

The developers claim that these jeans were washed dozens of times, and in general are used daily. The crypto-tag works. Stunning wear resistance.

That's a strong proof it will work under situations where water plays a role. Didn't know they were talking about that.

Yes, there was a discussion in the telegram. As I understand it, it's the jeans of one of the team members. Self test Smiley

Activity: 378
As a pharmacist, I know how much damage counterfeited drugs can cause Sad People still turn to rogue online pharmacies for cheap prices, hopefully Bonafi will take care of that

This is taking place against the backdrop of higher prices for medicines. People have to look for cheaper. But as a rule, it is cheaper to sell something that is much worse in quality. And many are not able to distinguish a fake from the original products ...
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
As a pharmacist, I know how much damage counterfeited drugs can cause Sad People still turn to rogue online pharmacies for cheap prices, hopefully Bonafi will take care of that
Activity: 336
Cool, I'm looking forward to your extension for the browser. This should be extremely convenient when ordering goods from abroad, isn't it?
This project will show extremely effective results in the near future. I seriously consider the possibility of participating in this. Do you think this is a worthy option?
I am more than confident of the success of this project. As you can see, this is very popular and relevant now. I think the demand for this service will be colossal
This project will show extremely effective results in the near future. I seriously consider the possibility of participating in this. Do you think this is a worthy option?
Activity: 378
I hope that the use of your service will be beneficial for customers. I heard that you want to make rewards for those who leave feedback about the application's work?
Yes, the manufacturer of the goods will refund a part of the funds if you leave a review and put an appraisal to the service. Something like this
Is this done to support the interest in using the application? Or to increase the effectiveness of its work?
All told at once Smiley
You will be able to return a small portion of your costs for taking time and leaving your feedback
I hope that the use of your service will be beneficial for customers. I heard that you want to make rewards for those who leave feedback about the application's work?
Yes, the manufacturer of the goods will refund a part of the funds if you leave a review and put an appraisal to the service. Something like this
Is this done to support the interest in using the application? Or to increase the effectiveness of its work?
Activity: 377
Jump to: