Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 143. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
A good opportunity to reduce the huge amount of counterfeit raw materials and other goods on the market is almost complete. I know that manufacturers incur huge losses because of this. It's time to fight it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
A great way to protect yourself from unwanted purchases in unverified places. Thanks to the developers, I hope you will succeed in this
Activity: 350
What is the probability of partnership with such brands as Adidas, Nike, or other major manufacturers?

There is a probability, but not too much. Most likely in the beginning it will be small businesses. They are more willing to agree to cooperation, and then will be seen by larger companies.
I will be happy to watch your project. I like the fact that you have already shown the crypto-tag and application. Now, we have an idea about how it works
What is the probability of partnership with such brands as Adidas, Nike, or other major manufacturers?
Activity: 203
It is great, and most importantly - the needful project. It is good you are taking care of your users and protect them.
Not just about users but about all the people on the planet. Anyone can become a victim of scammers and lose money, and maybe even health

This is true, especially if it concerns pharmaceuticals or food. This is extremely important
Activity: 250
It is great, and most importantly - the needful project. It is good you are taking care of your users and protect them.
Not just about users but about all the people on the planet. Anyone can become a victim of scammers and lose money, and maybe even health
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Excellent opportunity to check the goods before buying at the store. I wonder how quickly goods with crypt tags will go to the world market?

I think first the manufacturer must conclude an agreement with Bonafi on cooperation and the supply of crypto-tags.
Then the manufacturer introduces crypto tags into its products.
Then he starts distributing the goods through the usual channels of sales. How much it takes is always different. Naturally, there will remain old shipments of goods without a crypto-tag. I'm not sure, but maybe there will be a certain symbolic discount for them?
Well, most likely so. Probably, large manufacturers will think up how to equip the last lots of goods with crypto-tags. I think it's possible
Activity: 356
Excellent opportunity to check the goods before buying at the store. I wonder how quickly goods with crypt tags will go to the world market?

I think first the manufacturer must conclude an agreement with Bonafi on cooperation and the supply of crypto-tags.
Then the manufacturer introduces crypto tags into its products.
Then he starts distributing the goods through the usual channels of sales. How much it takes is always different. Naturally, there will remain old shipments of goods without a crypto-tag. I'm not sure, but maybe there will be a certain symbolic discount for them?
Explain to me pls the operation principle of the Bonafi browser extension and how can this be useful for buyers?

Run the extension and see which products, who the manufacturer, when the product was produced and the rest of the information. Everything is as simple and fast as possible. A small analysis of the seller before buying.
It is natural, if the seller doesnt have such records in the blockchain - most likely it is not the certificated seller.

Well, it really looks pretty simple and effective. Let's see how this will be realized.
Explain to me pls the operation principle of the Bonafi browser extension and how can this be useful for buyers?

Run the extension and see which products, who the manufacturer, when the product was produced and the rest of the information. Everything is as simple and fast as possible. A small analysis of the seller before buying.
It is natural, if the seller doesnt have such records in the blockchain - most likely it is not the certificated seller.
Activity: 254
Have you read this article?
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-anti-counterfeit-solution-for-online-shopping/
Activity: 350
Activity: 334
I see the active work of the team in the development of the application and other functions. I have studied all of your materials and are looking forward to updates
The developers promise to release the news on August 7-8. I'm also looking forward to Smiley
I see the active work of the team in the development of the application and other functions. I have studied all of your materials and are looking forward to updates
Activity: 265
The noble idea of saving the world from counterfeiters. With the advent of the blockchain, this becomes even more effective. I watched your demonstration, it should be very convenient to use

Yes, it's convenient. Just attach a smartphone and get all the information about the product. I haven't seen this before.
Activity: 308
The noble idea of saving the world from counterfeiters. With the advent of the blockchain, this becomes even more effective. I watched your demonstration, it should be very convenient to use
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
A useful purpose for platform users. Provides protection from trademark counterfeiting to consumers and retailers both large and small using blockchain technology. With strong promotional support from a team of professionals.
Jump to: