Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 157. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 0
I like the concept of this plan! Judicious results, excellence job, very nice activity!
Yes, be ready for the quick news from Bonafi about the new token as well as the sale!
Activity: 350
I saw your article about the desire to make a security token. Are you going to do everything in accordance with the rules of the SEC?
This is what can be understood from this article. I think this is a very good idea for such a project, which is designed to deal with counterfeiters
You are absolutely right. In order to combat the illegal activities of other organizations and groups of people - you need to work in full compliance with the law. Therefore, this is separate respect to Bonafi
Activity: 324
I saw your article about the desire to make a security token. Are you going to do everything in accordance with the rules of the SEC?
This is what can be understood from this article. I think this is a very good idea for such a project, which is designed to deal with counterfeiters
Activity: 308
Activity: 406
I saw an application demonstration. It's impressive, good engineers and programmers!

Yes, the team is really very strong, I'm sure that they will succeed.
Activity: 265
I saw an application demonstration. It's impressive, good engineers and programmers!
Activity: 282
Hi, will you have a bonus campaign? I understand that this is a security token and a purchase and so will turn into profit, but within the framework of marketing it would be possible to make a 5-10% bonus
I haven't seen any projects that have made a security token and a bonus system at the same time.
The incentive system will be, the developers themselves stated about it. Don't doubt it.
Hi, will you have a bonus campaign? I understand that this is a security token and a purchase and so will turn into profit, but within the framework of marketing it would be possible to make a 5-10% bonus
I haven't seen any projects that have made a security token and a bonus system at the same time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
They confirmed the desire to make a bonus campaign, but the details are not yet known. Wait for the official news!
Activity: 364
Hi, it seems this project is designed to become extremely popular and popular around the world?
The project to combat the biggest problem in the world. The entire economy is suffering a loss of life due to counterfeit products. This project is a real revolution
Activity: 364
Hi, it seems this project is designed to become extremely popular and popular around the world?
Merit: 1
The Bonafi coin project has great application space in real life. The development of this coin can bring great progress to the society. We all support it.
Yes, it really can make the world a little better. we will clear it from counterfeiters. People dont have to spend nerves, suing the shops in which they bought a fake.
Activity: 406
I really like the idea of creating a security token in accordance with all the rules of the SEC. So, ICO will be a regulated commission and safe for investment?

Yes, investing in such a project is absolutely safe! Because the project is under the control of the SEC
I really like the idea of creating a security token in accordance with all the rules of the SEC. So, ICO will be a regulated commission and safe for investment?
You require to add token details to let participants to get in the plan.
 Good luck fellows.
Have you already seen this article? https://www.bonafi.io/reg-cf-and-why-its-a-good-idea-to-invest-in-a-compliant-ico-in-the-usa/
An interesting cognitive article, dealing not only with Boafee's token, but in general the entire crypto-currency world.
Wow, do they make a security token? This is a good advantage and the reason for investing in Bonafi

That's right, I'll definitely allocate some money to buy BON tokens. Especially it will grow in price

Yes, I agree with you, the project deserves respect. I'm still studying the project, but I'm inclined to buy a few thousand tokens
Activity: 336
 Good luck fellows.
Have you already seen this article? https://www.bonafi.io/reg-cf-and-why-its-a-good-idea-to-invest-in-a-compliant-ico-in-the-usa/
An interesting cognitive article, dealing not only with Boafee's token, but in general the entire crypto-currency world.
Wow, do they make a security token? This is a good advantage and the reason for investing in Bonafi

That's right, I'll definitely allocate some money to buy BON tokens. Especially it will grow in price
 Good luck fellows.
 Good luck fellows.
Activity: 356
 Good luck fellows.
Jump to: