Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 158. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
You require to add token details to let participants to get in the plan.
 Good luck fellows.
The data will soon be known, the project is on commission
Activity: 12
You require to add token details to let participants to get in the plan.
 Good luck fellows.
Activity: 350
I understand that in the case of smartphones, you cant place a crypto tag in the device itself? After all, then the application will not work correctly because it will scan its own crypto-tag?
In this case, it's more logical to place a crypto tag on a box or package.
Activity: 313
I understand that in the case of smartphones, you cant place a crypto tag in the device itself? After all, then the application will not work correctly because it will scan its own crypto-tag?
Activity: 378
Looking for something above interesting here. Irreproachable plan, a rather interesting logo!  Good luck DEVs.
Correctly, this is an impeccable project for investing both for the purpose of using and for profit. I think this project has every chance to become extremely popular in the near future
Activity: 392
A huge field for activities around the world will allow your coin to become extremely popular. I'm almost confident in the rapid price increase immediately after the launch!
I agree with you, especially since it will be a security token. As far as I know, this is a type of token, the price of which directly depends on the assets of the organization. That is, if the project is successful - the price will grow very rapidly
Merit: 1
A huge field for activities around the world will allow your coin to become extremely popular. I'm almost confident in the rapid price increase immediately after the launch!
Activity: 21
This is a very interesting project with potential! A very detailed and profitable idea, arguable website, blameless design!
Stunning project, very relevant now. I hope this will start to develop in many countries as quickly as possible.

As you know, large manufacturers can have several factories. Each plant supplies products to different countries. It all depends on that. If the manufacturer introduces this technology to all plants, then the development will be very rapid
Stunning project, very relevant now. I hope this will start to develop in many countries as quickly as possible.
What is the service life and performance of your crypto tag?
In my opinion, the operational capabilities of the tag are very wide, and neither the temperature nor the humidity especially affect its performance. If only the product does not enter the water. But then it's worth worrying about the product and not about the tag.

There is probably a way to make these tags water resistant. From a technical standpoint that should be quite easy if necessary.
I think when placing on waterproof products, for example on telephones or portative acoustics, this would be necessary.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
What is the service life and performance of your crypto tag?
In my opinion, the operational capabilities of the tag are very wide, and neither the temperature nor the humidity especially affect its performance. If only the product does not enter the water. But then it's worth worrying about the product and not about the tag.

There is probably a way to make these tags water resistant. From a technical standpoint that should be quite easy if necessary.
Activity: 334
Greetings, team!
You must to add token details to allow participants to get in the idea.
Wait for the news from the security commission. So far no data are available
Activity: 51
Greetings, team!
You must to add token details to allow participants to get in the idea.
Good evening, guys!
I wish your project runs successfully.
Clear-cut website, impeccable idea!
you read a new article about the commission of safety and the token Bonafi?
https://www.bonafi.io/reg-cf-and-why-its-a-good-idea-to-invest-in-a-compliant-ico-in-the-usa/
Activity: 21
Good evening, guys!
I wish your project runs successfully.
Clear-cut website, impeccable idea!
Good evening. Are there any details about the bonus program?  Smiley

The developers confirmed the desire to make a bonus program, but its details will be known later.
I ask you to join the Telegram channel. There you will find current news about the project.
https://t.me/bonafi
Merit: 1
Activity: 342
Some sources say that your ICO will start in the autumn, where do they get such information, if you did not disclose it?
Apparently this is old information, inaccurate. After the project has accepted for consideration the security commission - developers can not disclose information about ICO until the end of the decision
Jump to: