Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 159. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Some sources say that your ICO will start in the autumn, where do they get such information, if you did not disclose it?
A well thought out development strategy. I like the fact that they don't spread rumors and no information about ICO and the token itself before the official announcement.
This is prohibited by the rules of the commission. In general, I like their policy and, in principle, a ready-made application, as well as the opportunity to get started right now. However, the project needs a good marketing campaign.
Activity: 377
A well thought out development strategy. I like the fact that they don't spread rumors and no information about ICO and the token itself before the official announcement.
Activity: 308
An excellent option for investing. It's a great idea to protect investors by observing the rules of the security exchange commission.
Yes, this is what can be called the future of all ICO, and so far they will be the first of such projects. And this is definitely their advantage
Activity: 378
An excellent option for investing. It's a great idea to protect investors by observing the rules of the security exchange commission.
Activity: 336
I was looking at possible competition in the area of fighting counterfeits. Is Authoreon doing something similar to you?
I'm not sure if they have a certain tag working on the NFC technology. It's like competition ... but other methods of struggle

You may be right here as I think they only provide badges to authorized sellers, meaning that you can in advance make sure the seller won't be selling counterfeits. Not sure if they also have something like tags.
Badges are not so secure method of authentication. They are easily subject to forgery. While crypto-tags work through records in the blockchain, which the producer himself makes

Well let me clarify that I am not really sure how their system is supposed to work. I agree that crypto-tags are a good concept.

The producer makes a note about the product in the blockchain. For example about iPhone. The record will contain data about the phone, serial number, production date, date of purchase and price. Buying this iPhone, you scan the crypto-tag on the packaging using Bonafi's special application, and you see on the screen the data that the manufacturer made himself. Nobody can make this record except for Apple. So, if you can't scan the tag, or it doesn't exist at all - most likely the device is counterfeit and it's better not to buy it.

I gave Apple and iPhone as an example.

Hey, thanks for the detailed explanation. Have you heard about the intentions of the developers to make the project a SEC regulated?
Activity: 350
I was looking at possible competition in the area of fighting counterfeits. Is Authoreon doing something similar to you?
I'm not sure if they have a certain tag working on the NFC technology. It's like competition ... but other methods of struggle

You may be right here as I think they only provide badges to authorized sellers, meaning that you can in advance make sure the seller won't be selling counterfeits. Not sure if they also have something like tags.
Badges are not so secure method of authentication. They are easily subject to forgery. While crypto-tags work through records in the blockchain, which the producer himself makes

Well let me clarify that I am not really sure how their system is supposed to work. I agree that crypto-tags are a good concept.

The producer makes a note about the product in the blockchain. For example about iPhone. The record will contain data about the phone, serial number, production date, date of purchase and price. Buying this iPhone, you scan the crypto-tag on the packaging using Bonafi's special application, and you see on the screen the data that the manufacturer made himself. Nobody can make this record except for Apple. So, if you can't scan the tag, or it doesn't exist at all - most likely the device is counterfeit and it's better not to buy it.

I gave Apple and iPhone as an example.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Have you seen a new article about the security commission and ways to protect investors?

https://www.bonafi.io/reg-cf-and-why-its-a-good-idea-to-invest-in-a-compliant-ico-in-the-usa/
I know that they are meeting with the winery in the US this week. I look forward to the positive results of this meeting!
Great news. Alcohol also requires their intervention. A lot of counterfeit alcohol is disgusting. People are poisoned and sick. Or worse.
You are absolutely right. Alcohol, medicines, nutrition and so on are the most important areas for protection against counterfeiting
Activity: 378
I know that they are meeting with the winery in the US this week. I look forward to the positive results of this meeting!
Great news. Alcohol also requires their intervention. A lot of counterfeit alcohol is disgusting. People are poisoned and sick. Or worse.
Activity: 324
Activity: 392
I expect your project runs happily! A rather interesting business, sober business.  Good luck!

This project will make all purchases happy, because people will understand that they are buying the original product!
Activity: 47
I think such giants as AliExpress, Taobao, Amazon and eBay need this!
It seems to me that the main flow of counterfeit products goes by air or by sea. Therefore, it is best to equip products with tags already at the factory. So this will solve the problem of both Internet sites and the illegal importation of large lots by transport routes

Yes I totally agree with you. It should be incorporated right from the factories.  The only way Aliexpress and go can come in is mandating that all sellers who use their platform should ensure their products carry the Crypto tag.  Let's see how the project runs down the line.  I love the concept though
Activity: 75
Really well idea, interesting project, mindful website! very interesting concept with a useful purpose for platform users. Provides protection from trademark counterfeiting to consumers and retailers both large and small using blockchain technology
Activity: 313
Excellent system for creating supply and demand. So, I need to buy the goods and use the application? I'll spend my tokens, but for the feedback on work, you compensate for a certain number of tokens, right?

Yes, that's right. The system of encouraging users for feedback. This will depend on the manufacturer of the product that you bought and scanned

The number of remuneration tokens will be estimated by the manufacturer of the product, right?
Activity: 350
Excellent system for creating supply and demand. So, I need to buy the goods and use the application? I'll spend my tokens, but for the feedback on work, you compensate for a certain number of tokens, right?

Yes, that's right. The system of encouraging users for feedback. This will depend on the manufacturer of the product that you bought and scanned
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Do you already have the first investors ready to invest in the project? How are you doing with the security commission? What's the latest news?
Activity: 322
I think such giants as AliExpress, Taobao, Amazon and eBay need this!
It seems to me that the main flow of counterfeit products goes by air or by sea. Therefore, it is best to equip products with tags already at the factory. So this will solve the problem of both Internet sites and the illegal importation of large lots by transport routes
Jump to: