Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 160. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 0
I think such giants as AliExpress, Taobao, Amazon and eBay need this!
Activity: 350
The project is very interesting and if you truly get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be cool!
I am confident in the success of Bonafi's team, their desire to do everything in accordance with the laws of the United States deserves respect. They can't fail
I believe in the great and happy future of Bonafi. They can do it, great strength and good experience
Activity: 336
Combating counterfeit at the international level in full cooperation with manufacturers. It's incredible.
Yes, I hope the next couple of years, many manufacturers will join this idea. This will be the best step for them in the anti-counterfeiting mission
Activity: 364
Combating counterfeit at the international level in full cooperation with manufacturers. It's incredible.
Activity: 254
I was looking at possible competition in the area of fighting counterfeits. Is Authoreon doing something similar to you?
I'm not sure if they have a certain tag working on the NFC technology. It's like competition ... but other methods of struggle

You may be right here as I think they only provide badges to authorized sellers, meaning that you can in advance make sure the seller won't be selling counterfeits. Not sure if they also have something like tags.
Badges are not so secure method of authentication. They are easily subject to forgery. While crypto-tags work through records in the blockchain, which the producer himself makes
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I was looking at possible competition in the area of fighting counterfeits. Is Authoreon doing something similar to you?
I'm not sure if they have a certain tag working on the NFC technology. It's like competition ... but other methods of struggle

You may be right here as I think they only provide badges to authorized sellers, meaning that you can in advance make sure the seller won't be selling counterfeits. Not sure if they also have something like tags.
Activity: 334
I understand that the launch of applications and technology in general will be in the US? How soon will we be able to receive products after concluding agreements with the developers?
Yes, the project is based and will be launched in the US, but I don't think it will take long to wait in other countries.
Activity: 378
I understand that the launch of applications and technology in general will be in the US? How soon will we be able to receive products after concluding agreements with the developers?
Activity: 55
Hey, dev's.
I got in this idea. I am interested to see how the founders perform the business.

Bonafi is founded by Steve Kuh with 22 years of experience as CEO of an IT technology firm in Los Angeles. Bonafi team is made of the following:

DR. BM Lee, Chief Technical Director - 12 years as Founder of Automotive parts Co in Korea
Abraham Kim, Chief Marketing Director - 11 years as Digital Marketing
Daniel Kuh, Art Director - 4 years as Apps Dev and Graphics Dgn
JJ Lee, Apps Dev Director - 18 years as Software Engieer App Dev
JS Lee, RF Antenna Engineer - 14 years Automotive
Simon Cocking, ICO Advisor - Snr Editor Irish Tech News,
Joe Rubin, ICO Advisor - VC
Rachael McCrary, ICO Advisor - Fashion Industry
Roberto Medrano, Investor Advisor - Supply Chain
Lora Alexander - 13 yrs SEC Counsel
Craig Clayton - 30 yrs Financial Consultant

Bonafi advisor Simon Cocking has completed more than 20 ICOs launched.
Activity: 75
Amazing project. If you continue in the same spirit, you will become the most memorable project of the year. I hope your community will grow and soon many people can enjoy the group .   Cool
Activity: 308
Amazing project. If you continue in the same spirit, you will become the most memorable project of the year. I hope your community will grow and soon many people can enjoy the group .   Cool
Yes, the community in the telegram is growing at a good speed, and the developers are already negotiating with several manufacturers to implement crypto-tags. So I think the future of the project will be stormy.  Cool
An unusual application, deserves additional attention of manufacturers. It's amazing. Protection of products against counterfeiting on the blockchain
You are right and they have every chance of success. Have you heard of the fact that they make a double token with a combination of security features and utilities?
Yes it is absolutely incredible. I cant imagine how this will be realized, but the desire to make a useful and at the same time safe token deserves respect!
Activity: 336
An unusual application, deserves additional attention of manufacturers. It's amazing. Protection of products against counterfeiting on the blockchain
You are right and they have every chance of success. Have you heard of the fact that they make a double token with a combination of security features and utilities?
Activity: 322
Activity: 308
The prospects for the development of the project are enormous. Counterfeit products occupy a significant part of the market, and corporations lose billions of dollars annually.
yes, besides, the trading platforms like Amazon endanger. Because the claims are received by them
Activity: 31
It is really great business! A rather interesting website, sensible project, extraordinary website!
Activity: 265
The prospects for the development of the project are enormous. Counterfeit products occupy a significant part of the market, and corporations lose billions of dollars annually.
Activity: 364
We are waiting for a new demonstration of the application. I wonder how this will work with the alcohol production!
Yes, I saw a photo-sample with an example of using a crypto-tag on a bottle of wine. I wonder how this question will be solved.
We are waiting for a new demonstration of the application. I wonder how this will work with the alcohol production!
Jump to: